chapter 34

Baekhyung was scared---he came back and taehyung was not in the place he left him he walked hastily to his home he saw the door was open and there were wet foot steps going in.

Baekhyungs breath came back as he looked at the foot steps yet he has to confirm taehyung is here he walked towards the room after locking it baekhyung put his hands on the door and he felt it locked.

" taehyung ? " baekhyung called and there was no sound came from the other side.

" taehyung are you okay ? " baekhyung asked he was confused why taehyung came back all of the sudden.

" can I come in ? I'm coming in " baekhyung said as he slowly twisted the Knob and opened the door

What he saw totally broke his heart there was taehyung on the corner of the room his clothes completly drenched he had his head burried on his legs his hands enclosing it baekhyung can hear some sobs from the boy.

" hey , taehyung are you okay ? " baekhyung asked as he crouched down infront of taehyung and placed his hands on taehyungs Arms.

" it's okay " baekhyung dosent know what happened he just wanted to comfort taehyung.

Taehyung dosent care he just threw himself at baekhyung breaking down into pieces.

" it's okay it's okay " baekhyung patted taehyungs back and tried to calm him down.

" take me to jeongguk---please---please---" taehyung sober and baekhyung dosent know what to do.

His tongue was itching to say the truth about jeongguk and jungkook and Lisa he wanted to break everything but he dosent have the evidence

He dosent have the evidence to prove that it's jeongguk , who is the real monster---he didn't wanted taehyung to get scared and run away.

Jeongguk will.easily find him.

" please " taehyung said as he sobbed more.

" taehyung is everything okay? " baekbyung asked and taehyung  deattached himself and shook his head as no.

" im scared---im so scared " taehyung said and baekhyung frowned at it. 

" did something happen taehyung ? " baekhyung asked

" it's jungkook , he knows I'm here " taehyung says and baekhyung froze ; jungkook knows where taehyung is now---isn't that threatening enough.

Jungkook will blow this house up in a second and will take taehyung away ; but his house is not in fire is it ?

Then he realized; taehyung was more safer with jungkook. He has to do something about it.

" he was sold did you know that " Lisa's words rang on baekhyungs mind he has to do something about it.

" I'll take you taehyung ssi , you'll catch cold like this--please--have a bath and come downstairs I'll order tasty soup , okay ? " baekhyung said and taehyung sniffed a little and nodded. 

" please " taehyung again and again said that

" take a bath taehyung ssi " baekhyung said as he got up and walked towards the door and looked at taehyung for once and closing the door.

Baekhyung went put his head deep into scenes connecting dots and everything was so confusing. Then baekhyung came to a realization he has to give taehyung back to jungkook.

He is more safer with him , if taehyung is gonna roam around freely jeongguk might find him and that's tragedy. 

Baekhyung ordered two bouls of hot chicken soup and he sat down on the reading chair a book on his hands reading casually.