chapter 45

The wind was blowing through taehyungs locks he was looking outside totally lost his eyes were filled with sadness jungkook kept on looking at taehyung worriedly. He gripped on the steering wheel dosent know how to calm taehyung down.

Jungkook slowly moved his hands and put it on taehyungs shoulder which made taehyung snap his head at jungkook.

" you okay " jungkook asked in a soft voice

" I can't----I can't accept this " taehyung said and jungkook nodded it's been an hour Lisa called and  jungkook was driving as fast as he can he was worried.

Jungkook pulled in his car and taehyung was fast enough to open the cars door and walk hastily towards mansion.

Jungkook followed him hastily and he saw taehyung standing looking like he froze jungkook looked at taehyung and then at the place he looked at.

Lisa had her hands clutched tightly around baekhyungs baekhyung sitting down on the couch his face had a few scratches and a bruise under his lips.
He slowly turned his head towards jungkook and smiled.

Lisa looked up and saw taehyung and jungkook looking at her confused.

" Lisa , do you think it's funny " jungkook asked and Lisa shook her head and was about to explain and baekhyung stopped her.

" she was given the wrong information " baekhyung said in a crooked voice and Lisa had his head on her palms looking down.

" can you explain "jungkook asked

" they , jeongguks men , they tried to kill me with an truck crushing my car. I think they came to know about we undertaking the case again. " baekhyung said and taehyung frowned Lisa snapped her head at baekhyung then at jungkook raising her eyebrows.

" what are you guys talking about--what kind of case are you both talking about " Lisa asked and jungkook slightly panicked. She never wanted to retake any case---ever.

" it's nothing Lisa " baekhyung said softly and Lisa shook her head and stood up slowly.

" if its not about jeongguk and eun so , im good " Lisa said and eyed jungkook and baekhyung who were discretly looking here and there.

" don't you want him to pay for what he did ? " jungkook asked in a deep voice and Lisa's eyes filled with terror as she walked furiously towards jungkook and held him by his arms.

" jungkook , you know what happened right--you know right , it's already proven----i don't want any case for me and my kid---we both are in peace---I don't want to destroy anything " Lisa said  and  jungkook just looked like he is not listening to her.

" jungkook " Lisa called and jungkook slowly removed Lisa's hands and looked at her.

" I ain't leaving him this time , do you trust me or not ? " jungkook asked

" I trust you---I trust you more than anything , but I don't trust him----can't you see what he did to baekhyung " Lisa asked and jungkook felt real bad. He was distracted he can't let baekhyung be in danger just like that.

" im sorry " jungkook apologized

" take back the cases jungkook---i don't want any justice---i don't want people to call me slut again---not infornt of my kid" Lisa Said and stromed towards the other side to her room and the dead silence fell on the room.

" baekhyung ssi , im so glad you don't know " taehyung said and he hugged baekhyung and baekhyung looked AR jungkooks sad face who was looking down his brows frowned too much.

" taehyung , im fine, I think you should take jungkook up---he looks devastated " baekhyung said and taehyung looked back jungkook had his hands into a fist his neck had nerves poping.