chapter 37

" hello " jeongguk said , he was standing on the balcony his ears on the phone. It was a gloomy day with all the clouds gathering up waiting for a big down pour.

" yes Mr.jeon " the person in the other line said.

" you found his house ? " jeongguk asked as he tapped his fingers on the railing on the balcony

" yes sir, we are infornt and going to proceed what you asked us to do " the man said and jeongguks lips curved into a smirk.

" very well very well what are you all waiting for , proceed " jeongguk said and the other guy agreed and cut the call.

After jeongguk had sex with taehyung he slept with him and when the sun rose up he and taehyung had a little chit chat.

" good morning love " jeongguk said and taehyung smiled a little nuzzling into jeongguks bare chest.

" slept well ? " jeongguk asked as he creased taehyungs cheeks

" yeah , very well , actually " taehyung said

" glad, and taehyung " jeongguk started and taehyung looked at jeongguk who had his brows frowned like he was thinking something deeply.

" what is it gguk  ? " taehyung asked " who had you all these days like " jeongguk asked and taehyung frowned at it.

" like ? " taehyung asked

" like , after you escaped from jungkooks house , who had you ? " jeongguk asked and taehyungs pupils dilated fear starting to fill in.

" tae ? " jeongguk called again looking at taehyung who had a firm expression on his face looking somewhere

" hey its okay you don't have to stress " jeongguk said

" no , it was a guy, who worked for you, his name is baekhyung " taehyung said and jeongguk made his lips into a thin line as he looked at taehyung.

" love , can you tell me where he reside ? His home ? " jeongguk asked and taehyung looked into jeongguks eyes which were pitch dark.

" y-yeah " taehyung hesitatingly said

" why do you want to know it ? " taehyung asked

" to kill him " jeonggum mumbled

" what ! " taehyung asked as he heard something else

" I mean to know and handle him to police , he kidnapped you baby " jeongguk said and taehyung nodded

" he said you were out of Korea and he will take me to you sooner but..." taehyung said

" but ? " jeongguk asked.

" but , he was planning to send me back to j-jungkook " taehyung said and jeongguk looked like he saw a ghost.

" thank goodness he didn't sent him yet , if he had , I could never lay hands on this slut ; thank goodness " jeongguk thought.

" thats good baby, you found and ran to me--it's well done. " jeongguk said and taehyung smiled a little but something about jeongguk is really off.

" you sleep well baby , I'll come at evening and maybe let's have some fun then " jeongguk said as he kissed taehyung on his lips who gladly returned back the kiss. 

" sleep tight " jeongguk said as he tucked the sheets and walked outside the room closing it. 

Taehyung was facing the ceiling breathing softly the whole scenario of jungkook and baekhyung being running in his mind.