chapter 46

Taehyungs back was pressed against jungkook, jungkook caging taehyung as the cold wind blown against thier faces.

" im glad that baekhyung ssi is okay " taehyung said in a small voice and jungkook let out a sigh.

" I was scared too---and I'm glad that he is alive now " jungkook said and taehyung nodded agreed.

" taehyung " jungkook called out and taehyung hummed in response.

" have you ever sacred of loosing something----" jungkook asked and taehyung smiled slightly and turned around facing jungkook.

" which means ? " taehyung asked.

" which means , have you ever been scared that you'll loose this thing you'll loose your sanity,  like that ? " jungkook asked and taehyung bit his lips and looked to his sides and back at jungkook.

" nothing " taehyung said suddenly and jungkook can see the truth in taehyungs eyes. 

" not anymore " taehyunh said.

" which means ? " it was jungkook this time asking taehyung.

" I lost my parents cause they threw me out finding out I was a gay , I lost my virginity to an man who is twice as my age when I was 18 , I lost my first love to an woman , I lost my work which I loved , I lost my pride , I lost your trust , I lost you too---now I'm not scared of anything----" taehyung said he was looking down. Jungkook felt a pang in his heart as he looked at taehyungs pained face.

" yeah , that's it " taehyung said as he looked up at jungkool forcing a smile.

" yeah " jungkook whispered having no words.

" thats all the past , I just feel messed up now " taehyunh said mumbling the last words.

" do you have any ? " taehyung asked as he wiped the little tears that wanted fall from his crystal eyes.

" me , um , I wish I could repair many things " jungkook said

" such as " taehyung asked and saw jungkook leaning closer thier faces inches away.

" you're heart " jungkook said as he pointed taehyungs heart and taehyungs lips curled into a beautiful smile.

" you wanna repair my heart " taehyung said bitting his lips smiling ever so beautifully.

" please do so " taehyung said letting out series of chuckles which jungkook just looked at and adored taehyung stopped chuckling and looked at jungkook looking at him straight into his eyes.

" taehyung , can I kiss you " it was the first time jungkook asked this was the first time he let out his hear to speak to taehyung.

" do you even need permission at this point? " taehyung asked and jungkook smiled and leaned in pressing his lips on taehyungs and taehyung gladly accepted the way jungkook held him and kissed him.

Taehyung sighed when he felt jungkooks lips lingering on his chin and jaw. Jungkook realized what he was doing and stopped he leaned off and and saw taehyung who was looking at him his eyes half open.

" taehyung im so---"

" shh shut up and do " taehyung said as he pulled jungkook to his neck and jungkook understood the  assignment his hands flew to taehyungs waist and pulled him more as he nudged more into taehyungs neck.

Taehyunh tilted his head giving jungkook more access to his neck jungkook was in escatsy taehyungs skin always seemed so soft and delicate and that's one hundred percent truth his lips were rough compared to taehyungs smooth skin.

Taehyung had his hands curled on jungkooks blonde locks his eyes closed savoring the moment and suddenly jungkook pulled out his eyes wide as he looked at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook confused. " why " taehyung asked creasing jungkooks nape.

" are we really doing this " jungkook asked and taehyung looked at his eyes hesitation on his eyes.

Taehyung had his eyes sparkling with glossy tears coating his eyes his nose a little red as he breathed through his mouth looking at jungkook longingly.

" are you sure you want this ? " jungkook asked his hands creasing taehyungs cheeks.

Taehyungs eyes started to tear up and
Jungkook felt his heart beat skip at the moment taehyungs tears driped down.

" jungkook " taehyung said. .

" yeah " jungkook replied.

" I----like you " taehyung whispered and everything around jungkook froze for a second.

" I--im so sorry--I " taehyung stuttered badly and jungkook was still recovering from what taehyung just just said.

" jungkook ? " taehyung called but jungkook is breathing heavily and looking at taehyung with wide eyes. 

" jungkook are you alright? " taehyung asked and jungkook came out of his clouds eyes tearing up suddenly.

" jungkook ? "

" do you want me to touch you taehyung ? " jungkook asked

" in which way ? " jungkook asked again.

" do you want me have sex with you ? " jungkook asked and taehyungs eyes watered.

" no " taehyung mumbled.

" I want you to show me how you love me----I want you to show me how much you love me--I wanna feel you----I wanna feel you so deeply jungkook " taehyung said and jungkook can feel his nerves staring to pump more blood.

" I like you and I realized I've always did like you----even after I ran away---I thought of you--you came in my dreams , you were all over my mind---i like you---no------I love you jungkook " taehyung said and jungkook felt all the air in his lungs leaving his body.

" this isn't funny tae....." jungkook said in a whisper.

" yes , it isn't and I think I'm obsessed " taehyung said his eyes widening at each word he says.

" I love you jungkook , I always did " taehyung said and jungkook pulled himself off from taehyung and took steps back breathing heavily.

" jungkook ? " taehyung called and jungkook felt everything so distant.

" do you really--l-love me ?! " jungkook asked and his hands on his mouth his eyes dripping tears his face fully red.

" yes ! Yes I do ! " taehyung said and jungkook let out a cry as he fell down on the floor clutching his heart.

Taehyung was fast enough to go and grab jungkook allover and pull him into his embrace his tears were dripping down his face too.

" I love you----I can't explain how much I do---I love you so much buba " jungkook said as he hid himself into taehyungs embrace letting everything out. 

Taehyung felt stupid,  he realized this , every action of taehyung was out of love that was unaccepted by his heart. 

He was in denial , a pure denial.

" I love you too jungkook ah " taehyung said as he hugged jungkook tighter. For the first time in his life---taehyung felt like he got everything----he felt like he is in the top of his world----he was filled by heart Taehyung smiled to himself and thought.

So this is what love feels like.

___________________

A small yet filling chapter for me
I'm happy.

So this story is gonna come to an end sooner may be in 4 chapters stay tuned till the end thanks for the love and support you guys gave to this book

genius_suga7