chapter 42

" ouch." Taehyung whimpered

" looks like someone stabbed a syringe to me " the person In the white coat he was looking at the purple bruise on taehyungs hips.

" a syringe ? " baekhyung  asked he was standing in the corner of the room looking at the doctor looking into taehyungs purple bruise.

" yeah , a syringe it seems---I think we have to take some blood test on Mr.kim since we dont know if ther Is any--like you know viruses or bacteria or any infections Being injected to his blood " the doctor said and baekhyung nodded.

Taehyung was facing the other way his hip was still hurting and he dosent know how to explain that jeongguk stabbed him he was bitting his lips nervously.

" oh jungkook " the doc said exclaimed as jungkook came in the room a smile plastered as he saw the doc.

" enwoo " jungkook said as he clasped hands with him taehyung slowly turned back to look at jungkook since he wasn't able to see him clearly at all. He saw him yesterday downstairs walked past him and now he is seeing him he hadn't even had a word with jungkook after comming here.

" do you know ? What is it "  jungkook asked slowly taehyung felt a little something on his stomach as he heard jungkook asking about him.

" it looks like a syringe stab " enwoo said and jungkook frowned at it

" a syringe? " jungkook asked just like baekhyung and enwoo nodded at it.

" I don't know what happened back there jungkook , but you have to see his body--im afraid there might be more " enwoo whispered to jungkook and jungkook nodded slowly looking at taehyung who had his back facing towards him.

" yeah I will " jungkook said and enwoo nodded

" taehyung ssi " enwoo Called and taehyung turned around his eyes directly went to jungkook and then to enwoo.

" I'll give you some anitibiotic tablets and some antiseptic to put into the wound--it'll go off quickly nothing to worry " enwoo said and he searched his bah for a syringe and a cloth.

Taehyungs eyes darkened at the syringe his toes curled on the white sheets and jungkook noted how taehyung is reacting to the syringe.

" I'll take a little of your blood for analysis taehyung ssi " baekhyung said and say beside taehyung who had his whole body shaking.

" hands please " enwoo asked and taehyung hesitatingly reached out his arms and enwoo pushed his sleeves up and tied an cloth to find the nerve.

" it'll just be a sting " enwoo Said as he took out the syringes cap and was about to place it on taehyungs Arm and taehyung pulled away instantly his eyes tearing up breathing heavily.

" are you okay taehyung ssi " enwoo asked looking at taehyungs scared face.

" I---im so sorry " taehyung said as he reached out his arms again and he bit his lips as he saw enwoo putting the syringe again on his skin.

Taehyung was about to pull off his hands but he felt two arms around his head pulling him closer to chest.

It was jungkook he pulled taehyungs head to his chest and enwoo smiled as he put the syringe and jungkook felt taehyungs body shiver he creased taehyungs back to calm him down and it did work out.

" done " enwoo Said and jungkook loosed his grip as enwoo got the blood.

" thats is that's it taehyung ssi put your arm like this for a few " enwoo said as he pressed it with a cotton.

Taehyung bowed to enwoo as he walkes out of the door with baekhyung leaving jungkook and taehyung alone in the room.

Jungkook was just sitting on the little chair a little far away from the bed looking at taehyung who was unaimly looking at his lap finding more interesting.

" who did that " it was jungkook who started the conversation taehyung looked at jungkook and looked back down.

" jeongguk " taehyung and jungkook sucked in a deep breath

" what did he do " jungkook asked again

" h-he---" taehyung said as the flashes of the night came to his mind tears threatening to fall down

" h-he forcefully Injected drug in me " taehyung said and jungkookm clenched his jaw his hands turning into fists.

" did he does something else ? " jungkook asked as he needs to know about taehyungs physical condition he don't want taehyung to be in pain.

" h-he----h-harrased me--sexually " taehyung said and jungkook was trying to keep his best calming down.

He stood up and walked towards taehyung and put his hands on taehyungs shoulders and made him stand.

" remove your clothes taehyung " jungkook said and taehyungs eyes widen as he clasped his hand on his chest as fear engulfed him---is jungkook is gonna do the same ?

" n-no " taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook saw how scared taehyung was he understood he was traumatized jungkook closed his eyes and calmed himself down as he walked a little closer to taehyung.

He put his hands gently and softly on taehyungs cheeks and made him looke up at him thier eyes meet each other taehyung felt all the fear in him go away in a second.

" I won't do anything to you " jungkook said as he softly creased taehyungs cheeks. Jungkooks eyes were shining holding galaxies as he looked straight into taehyungs eyes.

" I want to treat you taehyung , I don't want you to be in pain---I want you to feel comfortable " jungkook said in a small voice and taehyung felt all the energy in him going down as he looked more into jungkooks eyes.

" trust me " jungkook said and taehyung already does--he belives jungkook to the soul now.

" I do " taehyung whispers back and jungkook slowly put his hand on taehyungs shirt and started to unbutton it taehyung shaked a little as he can feel jungkooks fingers crossing his skin but not touching it.

He can feel jungkooks breath on his face taehyung had his eyes closed and jungkook took off taehyungs shirt sliding off from taehyungs soft smooth shoulders.

Taehyung heard jungkook gasp a little he slowly opened his eyes only to look at jungkook looking at taehyungs stomach which had a big bruise--bigger than the syringe Stab.

Looked like someone kicked onto taehyungs stomach and there were red and purple patches all over his body more likely to be hickeys.

Jungkook felt furious ,  anger , vengeance everything.

" does it hurt " jungkook asked as he traced his fingers on the bruise. Taehyung nodded his head silently he dosent want to cry. 

" It'll go away  " jungkook said as he looked at taehyungs eyes which were glossy.

" won't you kiss it away ?" Taehyung asked in his mind  remembering the day when jungkook kissed his feet when he stepped on glass. he dosent know where these words came from but he dosent feel bad about it yet , he didn't had the courage to say it out loud.

_________________________

With lobe ,

genius_suga7