𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒

SATORU DIDN'T KNOW WHY HE EXPECTED HER TO FIGHT HIM, to push him off. Instead, Mikazuki melted in the stranger's arm, his hands roaming over her front before he grabbed her breasts over the cold metallic sequin of her dress, squeezing them lightly and smiling when she moaned. This wasn't dancing anymore, yet neither of them felt inclined to move.

The strange man was drinking her in like he was dying of thirst, his hands exploring her body with minute precision. For a moment and as the alcohol burnt his throat, Satoru closed his eyes and imagined himself touching her like that, allowing his hands to traverse the expanse of Mikazuki's body, committing every single detail to memory.

Gojo could feel his cock hardening in his pants, his own fantasies getting the better of him for a second. The sorcerer shook his head, ridding himself of those lust-ridden thoughts. He wanted to blame the alcohol and the drowsiness muddying his brain, but he knew neither of those were to blame. This was all him, after all. And her – her body, her curves, her breasts...

Yeah, I need to cut that shit down. Satoru harshly reminded himself as he dumped what was left of the drink in one of the fake plants that lined the walls. Ensuring to keep his mind as blank as possible, the Gojo heir abandoned his spot on the VIP area, opting to walk down the glass staircase and back into the main floor to mingle on the pit.

It wasn't until he made it all the way down on the dancefloor that he noticed it. Mikazuki was far more drunk than he'd initially thought. So drunk, in fact, that she could barely muster the strength to push the stranger away as he sneaked his hand under the hem of her dress, reaching for her pussy. Something vile and ugly flared inside of the sorcerer, a jolt of energy coursing through him as his body moved on its own. Satoru was over there faster than lightning, instincts flying high as Cursed Energy carried him across the distance in less than a heartbeat.

The people around him became a blur, his mind solely focused on the sorceress as she did her best to squirm under her guy, freeing herself of his grasp just in time as Satoru materialized by her side. The sorcerer yanked her arm, pulling Mikazuki aside before turning to the offender. It was over in a flash, time slowing down while the Kinzoku watched, a sour taste in her mouth.

"Get your grubby hands off of her!" Gojo Satoru roared, pushing the man off with his open palm.

The chaos was instantaneous, all of the rage and jealousy he felt rushing through him and jutting out of his hand. Although the touch was minimal, the impact was still strong enough to fling the stranger back into the crowd as he toppled over a bunch of dancers, a hint of Cursed Energy visible in the air. Satoru didn't check on him, turning to stare at Mikazuki before he was forced to leg of her naked arm, the burning of the Omen finally catching up to him.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Satoru asked, panting.

Mikazuki clicked her tongue, the alcohol in her system blurring her sight. She was completely plastered, her movements slow and sluggish while she stumbled away from him. It was a true pathetic sight to behold, especially when the sorcerer knew exactly what kind of person laid under all of that depravity. Still, Satoru paid to mind to her inebriated state, reaching out and clutching her arms as he helped her steady herself. Mikazuki snarled, getting rid of his hands like the touch somehow pained her.

It probably did, the alcohol in her blood demolishing her Eternity and making her skin more vulnerable to his touch. He could see the beginning of a bruise in the shape of his fingertips forming in her pale skin, the burn marks acting as a stark reminder of the black hole that separated them.

"I'm fine. I didn't need your help." She slurred, the words making little to no sense as she adjusted the strap of her purse. "I am more than capable of taking care of myself."

Satoru clenched his teeth, biting back whatever hateful words he felt like spewing at her. But this person standing in front of him and fumbling her words wasn't Mikazuki, it would be a disservice to treat her cruelly when he knew the woman was far past the point of no return. Instead, Satoru kept his temper as cool as he could, shoving his hands deep into his pockets.

"Right. That's why you let him touch you." He sneered, a sense of anger overtaking him. "You were totally in control." The sorcerer couldn't help but mock.

Mikazuki looked up accusingly, her golden eyes catching the red neon of the ambient and turning into a molten kind of amber. She was beautiful, breathtaking in a way, even when she looked at him with such disdain written in her gaze. The sorceress huffed, falling back into a defensive position as she crossed her arms over her chest. She was wearing high heels yet was still somehow smaller than him, the top of her head barely measuring up to his chin.

"Maybe I wanted him to touch me."