𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑

MIKAZUKI'S WORDS PLAYED IN HIS HEAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. You're Gojo fucking Satoru, and if you want something, you take it. Her voice had been like that of a siren, luring a sailor to the unscoured depths of the ocean. If this is what having her felt, then he'd be a happy man drowning. It didn't matter that this creature on front of him wasn't human, that it wasn't Kinzoku Mikazuki at all. That oddness he felt whenever gazing down into The Beldam's eyes... those black soulless eyes camouflage as pretty sunset orbs.

It's not real. It's not real. It's no–

It didn't matter, though. Nothing truly mattered, not since he felt the warmth of her lips against his, the soft touch of her delicate features without the gentle burning that usually accompanied it. Nothing mattered, not one single thing. How could it, when one kiss had been enough to get him to forget everything he'd ever believed in? Everything seemed to fade away from Satoru; all of it washed away by the tightness in his pants.

Gojo Satoru couldn't remember how to think, how to breathe, how to feel anything. His mind was muddled, thoughts turned to mush the moment Mikazuki's lips closed on his mouth. He was still drinking it all in, swimming in the sensation of her warm skin pressed against his. Why hadn't they done this before? Who the fuck cared about the universe when they could have been doing this all along? Fuck the universe. His thoughts continued to trickle, all rationale leaving him instantly as he melted into the heat of it all.

The Gojo heir looked down at the creature once more, inhaling deeply while he observed her mannerisms. She was a nearly perfect carbon copy of Kinzoku Mikazuki, all the way down to how her eyelids fluttered when she looked at him or the ugly annoyed frown she'd get when he was late, or the pretty curve of her breasts...

You're Gojo fucking Satoru, and if you want something, you take it.

You take it.

So he took it. He took and took and took until there was nothing left to give and he'd had his fill. Until his fingers turned numb and his mind grew weary from the lust, until the creature in his arms stopped being dark and threatening and morphed into a beautiful yet fierce Kinzoku.

His lips crashed against hers in the most beautiful collision. Everything around them faded, world slowing down in the periphery of Satoru's vision while he clung to Mikazuki like a lifeline. Everything he'd felt over the past couple of days came crashing back like a tidal wave; the club, the arguments, their constant warring opinions... all of it flooded into him, every single bit of it entrapped within the kiss.

She melted into him, giving into his touch and turning to malleable clay under his fingers. Satoru's heartbeat thudded loudly against his eardrum, but the cacophony of his beating heart and their harsh breaths faded to nothingness.

His blood was boiling inside of him, a pit of wanton lust eating away at his sanity with each breath her took and each kiss he inflicted. There was a promise in his movements, slow yet sure, primal and filled with hunger. Like a starved man, he sucked on her lip, dancing dangerously close to the edge.

Satoru's lips trembled against the skin of her neck, almost as if a part of him kept expecting for her to recoil from his touch, to burst into flames amongst the embers of The Omen. His arms tightened around her, all sense of reality foregone as he plunged deeper and deeper into a pool of pleasure.

Gojo stood there, hair still messed up while his breath came out in loud puffs. He was a real mess, a tattered mix of faded lust and loaded eyes, the intensity beyond his cruel everblues both beautiful and violent at the same time. His gaze remained locked on the creatu– Mikazuki as she stood in front of him. It was like he was seeing her for the first time, taking in every single detail with rapt attention, from her feet to her matted grey hair.

It was like a mirage, a spell that bound his beating heart to the vision in front of him. Satoru didn't even blink, catching her magnificent golden gaze and drowning in the beauty of it for another second before finally snapping out of it. Mikazuki didn't look away, rooted to the spot as she watched him like a hawk, that small inhuman hint glistening behind her big wild irises, but it was not enough to ward him away. She was The Beldam, a perfect diversion wrought into fragile flesh, but this fact didn't seem to stop him from capturing her lips in his, stealing another taste of her before finally letting go.

Her arms wound up around his neck, pulling him deeper and closer. Reality shifted around them, a slight flicker of The Beldams trickery minutely revealing the sordid truth. Satoru let go, harshly pushing the creature away before wiping his mouth in an attempt to rid himself of the wrongness permeating his skin.

"You've tricked me." He accused, still dizzy from the kiss.

"Did I?" The creature asked calmly, Mikazuki's form slowly melting away as something dark and shapeless took its place. "Or did you trick yourself, allowed that feral part of you to take something that is not owed?" It cackled, the dry sound echoing in the now vast and empty expanse of darkness that surrounded them. "Men are always so easy to rile up. Play into their weakness; flesh, lust, and they'll betray themselves in a heartbeat. Women are... harder to handle." It paused, eyes glistening in the pitch darkness. "Mikazuki was not easy to fool, but she too fell prey to her own weaknesses."

His heart stuttered. The Beldam smiled, a somewhat satisfied expression flickering on its features form.

"Where is she? What have you done to her?!" Gojo demanded, his tone weak despite the spiralling power growing at his fingertips.

"Nothing she did not deserve." It sneered, walking towards Satoru until it was close enough he could feel its rotting breath.

Was this what he'd been ready to devour seconds ago? The tongue he'd allowed roam in his mouth? The creature smiled wickedly, its lazy finger trailing on his neck until it reached under his chin. The Beldam tugged, forcing Satoru to look in the eye as it spoke next.

"There is no solidarity in hell, even for a fellow monster." It stepped back, the shadow slithering around it like hundreds of snakes coiling on the floor. "After all, that's what you are, aren't you? I was born the way I am, but you..." It sneered, a knowing look crossing its black eyes. "You were made, were you not? I shall compliment your maker. As a matter of fact, when your report your embarrassing failure, do send my regards to Léa." It cackled, head rearing back while dark clouds of smoke lingered around its shadowy figure. "I do not play with amateurs, my boy. A feast, you said? Your nightmares were barely an appetizer.