𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴠ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒊 ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞"Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her wrist with one hand and pitting her arm over her head and against the wall while his other palm pushed against her collarbone. "Say that again." He dared, baring his teeth while his fingers dug on her skin, not caring whether he left a mark or not. Mikazuki stood there, unmoving, completely at the mercy of the man she spent half a lifetime craving. She wanted to feel nothing, to be as cold as ice under his touch, but it was extremely hard to turn into a freezing ice cube when Satoru ignited flames under her skin. "Say. That. Again." - Gojo Satoru was the strongest sorcerer alive. Kinzoku Mikazuki was the spare. Two incredibly powerful sorcerers discovering what the real meaning of 'equal' is while dismantling the world of jujutsu, one sorcerer at a time.

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐄

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ & ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

I do not own Jujutsu Kaisen nor any of its cannon characters. That honour belongs to the amazing Gege Akutami. That being said, any original characters are of my own creation, same goes for the plot and overall storyline which is extremely canon-divergent, so beware.