XIV

the next morning, scara awoke in kazuha's bed.

how he got there, he wasn't quite sure. but he was quite aware of how he wasn't wearing any pants-- just kazuha's t-shirt from the night before.

he sat up, looking around, staring at their clothes strewn all across the floor.

kazuha snored quietly next to him, his eyelashes fluttering softly, his bangs dusting across his pretty face, his lips slightly parted (and also slightly swollen).

scara got to his feet, unsteadily, and made his way out of the room and into the dorms kitchen, nervously tugging down the hem of his shirt.

xiao stood infront of the fridge, the bags under his eyes heavy.

"oh.. you're finally awake.." he grumbled.

"huh? but it's only 9 am.." scara muttered. "it's not that late.."

xiao turned back around. "i have been awake since 2 in the morning listen to you moan my roommates name, i don't wanna hear it."

scaras face lit up red and he turned right around and walked out, sitting back down on the edge of kazuha's bed in embarrassment.

he sat there for a bit, trying to remember the details of last night when kazuha woke up. he sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes for a bit.

"hmmph.. morning..." he said, grabbing his loose hair to tie back into a low ponytail.

scara flushed and looked the other way. he knew that they'd literally slept together, but he still felt embarrased looking at his bare chest. then he felt even more embarrased when he realized he'd definitely been screaming his name, if xiao could hear it from across the dorm and over everyone else talking, returning home from the party.

"uh..um," scara turned around, and kazuha got the sudden urge to run his hands through his silky hair. "where.. where are my pants?"

-

it had been a few months since everything went down now, and kazuha felt like maybe the whole ordeal wasn't that terrible after all.

he and lumine made up-- or as much as you could make up after cheating on eachother.

it was kinda funny, she ended up with mona and he technically ended up with scara.

their relationship was really set down yet, but it was clear to eachother that they were only really interested in eachother.

they hooked up every weekend, so he wasn't really worried about losing scara to some other guy.

now, they sat in scara's living room, curled up under a blanket while watching a movie. it was late, and scara's eyes drooped downwards.

he shut his eyes and rested his head on kazuha's shoulder, where the light haired boy promptly grabbed his waist and pulled scara onto his lap, allowing him a more comfortable resting place.

scara murmered into his neck for a second, before sitting up straight and meeting his eyes. "kazuha..."

he stayed quiet, watching the boy with interest, his hands still resting on scara's hips.

"ah.. nevermind." he turned away, pink dusting his features.

"no, tell me."

scara turned back, pulling his hands up to his face to cover his eyes.

kazuha was suddenly very aware of his crotch pressed against the boy as he straddled him.

"i..,"

"i love you..,"  he said softly.

at first kazuha didn't even hear him, so he just stared at the flustered boy infront of him. then he understood, and his face burst into a shade of deep red.

he stuttered for a bit, where scara peeked through his fingers and started to laugh at his nervous face.

then kazuha gave up, even more flustered than before and pulled his hands fully away, pressing their lips together in a soft, passionate kiss, which seemed too short.

as soon as they pulled away to catch their breath, kazuha already pulled him back in. he would probably never get enough of scara's lips, the way they moved against his, the taste of the chapstick scara always stole from the mall, and how he was just as needy as kazuha was.

scara set his hands on kazuha's shoulders, tilting his head as he pulled away again, studying the boys face. then he set his head in the crook of kazuha's neck, and kazuha sat still for a long time, awaiting his next move.

then scara let out a soft snore, and kazuha realized he was asleep.

he chuckled a bit at his own stupidity, seeing as he just got cockblocked by sleep.

then he laid scara down on the couch, spooning him from behind and tangling their legs together.

before he laid down, he placed a kiss on his forehead, then wrapped his arm around scara's waist.

he fell asleep with his nose buried in scaras hair, hoping that they'd stay like that forever.

- FIN -