Chapter 5: Hired to Help and Kiriko's Story

(back at the hotel, the hotel clerk has seemingly discharged everyone else as Nurse Teawase has already healed everyone up. They were running straight to the museum/Hoshino apartment to find Cheyenne and Kirby and bring them back to celebrate their week-long vacation to Japan. But little did they know, there were some fairies, along with the characters that are similar to Kirby in some way, spying on them, but knowing they can help them...)

Meta Knight: We have to pick up the pace! Cheyenne and Kirby need us! We need them too!

(suddenly...)

Green Sprixie Princess: Hi there!

Ribbon (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards) Huh?

Starfy (The Legendary Starfy): Haiiiiiii!

Tiff/Fumu (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!): Who are you guys? And how did you get here?

Green Sprixie Princess: Oh, that red plumber Mario and some of his friends hired us to help you find that autistic pink girl and her pink puffball son! I'm Gaia, and these are my sisters!

Yellow Sprixie Princess: I'm Stella!

Blue Sprixie Princess: I'm Wateryl.

Orange Sprixie Princess: I'm Rockanne!

Purple Sprixie Princess: I'm Magika.

Sky Blue Sprixie Princess: I'm Crystal!

Red Sprixie Princess: And I'm Kalienta!

All Sprixie Princesses: And we are the Sprixie Princess from the Sprixie Kingdom!

Adeleine: Ooooh, so you're all of those fairies you have to save from Super Mario 3D World! I love that game!

Gaia: Yeah, in this game, we were all trapped in jars by Bowser, and Mario and his friends had to save us twice, once each saved separately, and once all together! Golly, it was awful! But, the point is, we're safe now, and we came here to help!

Jenny Violet: Wait, so if you came here to help, then...

(suddenly, two misc. HAL Labs boys (the square and the UFO) and a cute 7-year-old star came up as well)

Qbby (BOXBOY!): We came to help too! Call me Qbby from the Box Planet. This UFO here, he's Jobski from Part-Time UFO!

Jobski: (makes UFO beeping noises. Translation: We're also from HAL Laboratory, like Kirby!)

Daphne: (gasps) So you're both like Kirby in some way!

Qbby: Yep!

Starfy: Hey! Don't forget me too! Hey, I'm Starfy from Pufftop!

Amanda Starbright: OH MY GOSH! (runs over to hug Starfy) YOU ARE SO CUTE! YOU'RE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE STAR!

Elfilin (who was now adopted and kept as a pet by Amanda): Oh, here she goes again... (to Claworline, his new adopted mother in my headcanon) Mommy, I think Amanda wants to keep that little star as a pet, like she did with me!

Amanda: I don't care! I love him so much I want to keep him!

Starfy: But... you're a Kirby fan too, you know.

Sheila: Amanda, please! That star has a point!

Amanda: Oh, well... show us how to get to Cheyenne and Kirby!

Gaia: Well, this might be a bit far from where we at right now, but don't worry! Me and my sisters can build some separate vehicles and spacecrafts with all our tools and magic so we can fly you here, since we have heard that the plane you took was destroyed because of that storm and bad weather!