Chapter 7: Banished! (Then An Idea)

Kirby: (waking up) Ooooh... what the stars just happened? (he then sees his fixed bag) Is that my bag?! But wait... (sees an unconscious Cheyenne) MOM! (runs up to her)

Cheyenne: (waking up) Ooooh... what happened? (sees Kirby again) Huh? Kirby? Did we just get...?

Kiriko: (off-screen, seemingly recovered from the incident) WHY WOULD MY DADDY DO THIS TO ME?!

(Cheyenne and Kirby suddenly hear Kiriko's voice and come to her)

Cheyenne: Kiriko? What's wrong?

Kiriko: (in tears) My daddy thought I disobeyed him...

Cheyenne: What...?

Kirby: Mom... I hate to say this... but... we're banished to this blizzard place.

Cheyenne: Wait... where is everyone else?

Kirby: Wait... (he looked around... and no-one else was there. Not even the other video game characters!) No... No, no, no! NO! RIBBON?! ADELEINE?! FAIRY QUEEN?! BANDANA DEE! ELFILIN?! TIFF?! TUFF! SIRICA?! EMERSON?! META KNIGHT?! DEDEDE?! ESCARGOON?! KAWASAKI! ELLINE?! CLAYCIA?! PRINCE FLUFF?! RICK?! COO?! KINE?! PITCH?! NAGO?! CHUCHU?! MAGOLOR?! TARANZA?! SUSIE! ZAN?! FRANCISCA?! FLAMBERGE?! DAROACH?! DAPHNE?! LAURA! SHEILA! JENNY! GUYS! HELLO?! HELP!

Cheyenne: Kirby... it's too late...

Kirby: Wh-what...? (starts to tear up)

Kiriko: I'm afraid that she is right, Kirbs... (tears up) This was why my daddy was so strict towards me... I can't believe he would do this to us...

(Kirby could feel his heart break because of what his biggest fan just said to him... then, at this moment... Kirby broke down into tears. This whole week-long Japan vacation and video game reunion was all for nothing, and now he and his mom and big fan are going to be Frozen Hearted, and this time around... he will be for two thousand whole years. Cheyenne too was in tears, knowing that all hope for getting all these video game characters to their home is now lost. But suddenly... Kirby didn't fully had his heart broken, because... his chest was starting to glow golden...)

Kirby: Hm?

(then... everything around him and the others glowed golden as well as a star-shaped entity showed up, and it was very familiar to Kirby... it was from when he was split into ten copies by Necrodeus back earlier in 2011... it was his own heroic heart!)

 it was his own heroic heart!)

Kirby: Wait a minute... are you... my heroic heart?

Kiriko: What in the stars is going on?!

The Heroic Heart: Guys, I heard about what happened. I heard that you... were banished to have your hearts and I frozen to death, and for you Kirby, for two thousand years.

Kirby: Wait, you were frozen back then?!

The Heroic Heart: Yes, I was. When you got the Frozen Heart, I didn't react in time, and I, too, was hit and turned into a lifeless ice statue already!

Kirby: Wh-WHAT?! But, Kensuke is gonna do it to me and will kill you again, this time, for two thousand years! Everyone would die by the time we both get thawed!

The Heroic Heart: Kirby! Please! I will not let this happen again! The others... they need you and your friends' help.

Kirby: But... (he then looked at his Crystal Heart bracelet... and to his horror, it lost its own magic from the impact, meaning his Crystal Heart gift of Camouflage was done for!) Oh starbits... my gift... it's gone...! (he then gets a flashback of how he first got his own Crystal Heart gift) No... I LOVED THAT GIFT! IT MADE ME SO GOOD AT HIDE-AND-SEEK!

Cheyenne: (having also lost her Crystal Heart gift of controlling time. Her clock was also destroyed and turned gray) Kirbs... my gift is gone too... w-we're done for...

The Heroic Heart: Hey, do not give up just yet. I see that you guys still have your bags after they too were thrown in there as well...

(This suddenly gave Kirby an idea... If he already has a Crystal Heart gift of his own and some of his friends as well, maybe other video game characters can, even Kiriko herself! He then walks over to his bag and opens it, revealing all of those Crystal Heart bracelets. Cheyenne does the same thing as well, revealing a ton of Crystal Heart bracelets as well. She then picks one out for Kiriko.)

Cheyenne and Kirby: KIRIKO!

Kiriko: Guys? (walks over to them)

Cheyenne: Hey, we may have lost our gifts now, but when that star-like spirit told me that there were Crystal Heart bracelets we forgot we packed, I think we should also give one to you. Here.

(she puts the bracelet onto Kiriko's wrist... and suddenly, she shot a beam into the air and it made a portal to where they were last time! Her Crystal Heart gift was to make her own portals.)

Kiriko: Oh, wow, this is sooo cool!

The Heroic Heart: Well done, guys! And good luck! Everyone is counting on you! Go! (then disappears as everything went back to normal)

Kirby: Whoa... that was weird... But mom, time is ticking! We must get into Kiriko's portal and bring these bracelets to every other video game character, including some of our friends!

Cheyenne: Wait, don't you know some gifts might be from scratched Crystal Heart bracelets? If that happens, they might get the same gift as well.

Kirby: Mom, it doesn't matter. Come on.

(so they jumped into the portal with their bags, bracelets, and even Kiriko, now out of their banishment and ready to stop Kensuke)