Sour Belt Cookie ships.

Sour Belt Cookie is a fashion designer, so she has standards. If someone is wearing something terrible, she's likely not going to try to smash. If someone wore clothes that would cause outrage, she likely was going to like them.

Chocolate Bonbon: 10/10. Enemies to lovers done right for me personally. Making clothes for each other. Though, Chocolate Bonbon Cookie hated wearing Sour Belt Cookie's lingerie. But, her sports attire is fair game. Sour Belt Cookie on the other hand likes her suits, just not too tight on her body.

Mont Blanc: 10/10. Smaller fashion designer with big shot fashion designer. Sour Belt Cookie is obviously a bad influence, having her design lingerie, much to Chocolate Bonbon Cookie's dismay at her protégé being turned into a Victoria's Secret designer, but Sour Belt Cookie obviously gets a pass since Chocolate Bonbon Cookie likes her. Mont Blanc Cookie is going to try her best to make clothes, just so they both can be happy.

Currant Cream: 8/10. Currant Cream Cookie clearly likes Sour Belt Cookie as someone for her inspiration for designs. The both have a mutual respect for each other, but Currant Cream Cookie treats her like an idol. Sour Belt Cookie just likes her because she chose to pick fashion that stands against norms like hers does. And, the plus is that it's comfy.

(Pastel Meringue Cookie doesn't get one due to sassy behaviour.)

Shining Glitter: 10/10. Friends who help out too much and likely have been working together since childhood.

Lewd head canons for her.

She was born diphallic and with a cloaca, aka, she's a snake futa who can get others pregnant, yet she herself could end up the same since she's still a lady. Cloacas are weird. 

She's banged a multitude of her fans and multiple superstars (Black Lemonade, Shine Muscat, Parfait, Rockstar, DJ, not Mint,Choco, he too straight, and The Pop Rocks).

Has an OnlyFans.

When she's alone in her shop, she walks around naked.

She likes to talk super lewd when she's getting down.

Never bangs in the cold.

Her usual sign on another if she banged them is either two rows of small holes on the neck or shoulder, or two small holes.

Hypersexual who only manages to refrain due to keeping ice in her chest or in her cloaca.

Goes to nude beaches with her friends to bang them publicly.

She's got an average chest size, but not much butt.

Other head canons.

She's the older sister.

If you can't tell, she's a snake girl.

She has venom in her fangs. The venom is essentially an OHKO move, which is why she sells it as an antitoxin and is making bank.

She's like a cobra and a boa combined.

She likes to slither wherever she goes.

She has two sets of teeth, her boa teeth for pulling and swallowing things, and her fangs. She can control when she has venom in them or not.

Sometimes she sheds and uses it to make transparent clothes. Authentic snake skin is expensive and weak, but hers is durable and works well.

She loves sunbathing.

She sleeps by coiling herself, or coiling around another Cookie.

Loves to tease her friends publicly for clout.

More well known for making lingerie than her workout clothes, though both are popular. 

She's obviously not a perfect role model.

Makes sport shoes but doesn't know how to tie the laces.