Currant Cream Cookie Ships.

Currant Cream Cookie is someone who likes those who like to stand out, wear dark clothes, or seem like they have been through a lot.

Currant Cream X Pastel Meringue: She wouldn't date him since he seems to hate her, and she knows. But, would take him on a one-night-stand.

Currant Cream X Pumpkin Pie: I sense fashioned love between this designer and Mont Blanc Cookie's adoptive daughter (head canon for Pumpkin Pie).

Currant Cream X Mustard: I can't decide on a good thing except short misfits.

Currants Cream X Chocolate Bonbon: They'd make clothes that are for business, yet punky, and have a lot of fun talking about finances.

Currant Cream X Black Lemonade: Goths.

Currant Cream X Street Urchin: Goths.

Lewd head canons for her.

She's like my Sour Belt Cookie, a futa.

Loves to make lingerie, and use it before she sells it.

Has a fondness for sniffing used women's clothes,, and sometimes sniffs them while they're still on the Cookie (usually friends for that).

Loves to breast to breast. Also flat.

She likes to bite.

Loves threesomes or more.

Gets off to pictures of Sour Belt Cookie, and when around he, jerks off secretly.

Guilty of edging in class.

Uses cucumbers for masturbating.

Head Canons.

Disowned by parents when she was younger due to her appendage.

So detail oriented that her OCD won't let her screw up the materials of her dress, and only tries to finish every material she uses on one dress. 

Black is her favourite shade, but her favourite colour is actually red.

Tends to get into more confrontations with Pastel Meringue Cookie than she needs.

Likes reading books backwards.

Wears skirts, but prefers tight shorts.

Needs to keep everything around her clean.

Hates bad smells, and fears smelling bad.

Hates eggplants.