Ships I Don't Like (Controversial.)

Disclaimer: Screw you, that's what.

Any Cookie X Y/N: Aww, do you want to fuck a Cookie? Do you think that'll help you feel better in life? You literal disappointment. You're going to waste time fantasising about frosting/being frosted by your favourite Cookie? And I only say this to those who really think they have a shot. We know you like Tiger Lily Cookie's hips and Blackberry Cookie's hot knockers, but they berry boobies ain't real. You have to have a body pillow of one of the Cookie's you like, and I know someone reading this has one of Espresso Cookie. Freaking wastes of space. I can't believe I have to breathe around you.

AdvenBerry: I think you only like this because you like employee x employer, or maybe just saw this once and thought it was cute, heck, this might be what introduced you to the fandom. But how about this? She's older than him by a longshot, and knew him as a child, likely changing his little kid clothes. And no, he is not the employer, unless he spent his kid money to have a maid. Sounds like if you ship this, you must love groomers *cough cough woman who apologised with a guitar song and James Charles cough cough*

AffoArrow: Bro, get a life. These two aren't going to like each other, Last Cookie Standing showed that enough as a confirmation that they don't like each other. I'm not going after Espresseleine's for this because their ditch was dug long enough ago. You are the entire spectrum of autism and down syndrome.

RedPastry: My siblings in Christ, this ship would reek of tension on both sides. One from their sides hating each other, and then the literal mess about one of them shooting the other. I mean, if I got shot, I'd try to kill them, and Pastry Cookie more than likely would end up doing it again.

BlackOyster: You really think Lord Oyster has a shot? My gosh, keep yourself safe.

BlackAbalone: You kill yourselves. I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. Your live are meaningless, and should not be allowed within ten feet of me. 

BlackCaviar: I dislike you less than the formers, but still find you to be as incompetent as a three-year old with the code for the nuclear launch button. 

PureLily: I just won't like you. Not a bad ship, but I just won't like you...because they're better as friends.

LicoFait: Who let these people in the kitchen to cook up ships. Look, I'm just gonna keep it straight, Parfait is shipped with everyone, but this is the worst one. Like, you can find Parfait X Dark Choco, and then Parfait X freaking, the girl's bathroom! But this, I really don't like this.

Princess X Knight: I don't dislike you, I'm just going to keep it real. Princess Cookie treats him so poorly, I mean, they got in a romance car in February, but like, Knight Cookie is still going to be a footstool. Now I'm not saying it can't happen, but that it is stupid.

Frost Queen X Sherbert: I hoped this wasn't an actual thing. I seriously did, but I am going to reiterate, that this is not good. I mean, "Frost children?" Not even like that though, this feels so much more familial, and she met him as a kid, like, come on.

Sea Fairy X Men: No. Just no. Same goes for Moonlight and Black Pearl Cookie (Black Pearl's mostly due to every bad encounter with men she's had. I mean, she was raised in a society with only women, and her encounters with men have been crap.) Just, no.