My Personal Ships, and Why I like them.

Christ, I'm using that picture as a top piece...I was gonna use it eventually, but I still say I made it uncanny and for something else. If I need to rate the above ship, I'm not gonna. They are better as friends with benefits. Anyways, Onto my ships! Probably gonna have like, twenty here or something. Start from my favorites to my wonted ships with my headcanons and thoughts on what they do in them.

White Lily X Timekeeper. 

I feel like I made this ship, and pushed it forward somewhat. Along with it being one of my first Cookie Run ships when I joined the community. It was my 3rd or 4th ship. I love this one because White Lily and Timekeeper Cookie can match each other. Kinda first thought of it after a snowstorm incident in a game, and thinking of it as the plot for this ship. They both are Cookies who changed, and, the chaotic nature of Timekeeper Cookie matches the unhinged nature of White Lily Cookie, as she is definitely messed up in the mind. They both would just be adorable with each other. Also, White Lily Cookie is the top, hands down, she uses plant tendrils and Timekeeper Cookie just submits happily, knowing she herself could overpower her. She's just into being tied up by her flower wife and getting to drink her nectar after.

Pomegranate X Shadow Sister.

 I feel like I made this, so I like it. It's only below TimeLily because I find the top one to be more wholesome and healthy. This one is just for two sadistic Cookies who I absolutely love. They murder everyone, eat Cake Hounds in front of Red Velvet Cookie, eat Licorice Soldiers in front of Licorice Cookie. They're just so evilly perfect for each other, and their right hands in their respective teams. I also see them just purely attacking each other because they know their violence is either training, or for exciting the other, as they are also both masochistic.  They are also short. Shadow Sister Cookie is the top here. And yes, I like an NPC X Canon, there's more of those coming.

Caramel Arrow X Peach. 

My first co-ship since I made this with a friend. It's below Shadowgranate since I just like the above more, but this one is definitely really good to me personally. They'd spar together, cook their cultural foods for each other, and likely train each other to use the other's weapons. Though Peach Cookie would likely struggle to use the sharp bow. They just match each other's energy, I love it. Also, they'd fight Affogato Cookie just for existing if he was found. Enjoy going on double dates with Red Pepper and Plum Cookie. They are both around the same height, even though Caramel Arrow Cookie is the small amount taller. Peach Cookie tops, she's too agile and energetic for Caramel Arrow Cookie. But sometimes, when Peach Cookie slips up, she'll be the one screaming Caramel Arrow Cookie's name.

Twizzly Gummy X Parfait. 

This is my first Cookie Run ship I liked, and the first ship I had been introduced to. I put it under Caramel Peach as  the energy doesn't fully match, but I like it too much. The good girl x bad girl trope is here, and I feel like it worked well when I first found the lore behind them both. Sad how this ship isn't all types of popular as I hoped (mostly because of Raspberry Cookie being split between both of them). 

Twizzly Gummy Cookie would end up being used as a charger for Parfait Cookie, while Parfait Cookie's hair is used as a sleeping bag, since she has so much of it. Twizzly Gummy Cookie will shock Parfait Cookie while she streams. It's a weak shock, but enough to get Parfait Cookie to squeak, then berate her. Sometimes, Parfait Cookie puts Twizzly Gummy Cookie in her streams, mostly for co-op gameplay, or as extra conversation during the stream. Parfait Cookie is obviously not the top in this. I mean, do you really think you could top a space/time criminal? Get your ass folded and broken if you try. Twizzly Gummy Cookie is also taller than her obviously, look at her legs!