waking up as Caroline Forbes

Bella's point of view

I shoot up from something soft beneath me. My gaze fixates on the surrounding of the room. It was Caroline's room from The Vampire Diaries!

I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and confusion.

Wait... if I'm in a new world then who am I, how old am I and do I still look the same as I did before and am I just having a sleepover at Caroline's?

Quickly getting out of Caroline's bed, I run to the mirror and look up at my reflection.

OMG......IM CAROLINE FOBES...Okay I'm Caroline, that's not bad

As I tried to gather my thoughts about me being Caroline now and quickly realized that I needed to blend in and make it seem like I was Caroline Forbes.

that was going to be hard as me and Caroline are not the same people.

I could still be me. I just have to blend me and Caroline together at the start so no one with find out that I'm not Caroline.

wait what episode am I in and how do I find out?

Her clothes. I'm sure she changed her clothes when she turned into a vampire. Seeing a door near the mirror, I walk to it and open it to see clothes hanging and drawers too... okay, so these are Caroline's clothes.

having I look through; I see bright colors... okay so I'm human and in the human Caroline body which means I'm in the first episode.

after look thought some clothes, I found a Bordeaux sweater and a white skirt with brown boots.

I really need to go shopping for new clothes after this.

Going into the bathroom, that I found I see a hairbrush. I start to brush Caroline, or should I say my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom and see a bag on the ground, so I quickly grab it and walk downstairs to get ready to go to school. As I'm near the front door, I realize.

Where is school? How the hell am I going to get to school if I don't know where it is

As I question myself, I feel pain go through my head, pain that I know too well.... hell fire.

Really DEATH THIS SHIT AGAIN

as I fell this pain, memories of Caroline's life goes through my head and then the pain stop...OKAY DEATH YOU COULDN'T HAVE WARNED ME IN SOME TIP OF WAY

Shaking the pain off, I walk out the door, ready for school.

thanks to Caroline memories and DEATH I know where school is.