what the hell!

Caroline's POV:

So, I finally get home and it's time to chillax for a bit. Gotta love some quality me-time!

school's shit.

hugging Elena was gross.

watching Elena and Stefan doing the love dove thing was gross.

listening to tanner was annoying.

But watching matt's crushed face was good. It was the high lit of my day.

while thing about the pro and cons of today out of nowhere, I feel this strange energy surging through me from head to toe.

Whoa! What the heck was that?

please death, not the hell fire... anything but the hell fire

feeling the electricity through me

okay not hell fire defiantly electricity, I look at my hands and at my body.

what the hell is going on with me?

out nowhere again, feeling the electricity through me, the lamp in my bedroom started to levitate.

what the... HELL AM I A WITCH

yes, dumass you lamp levitating right in front of you. Of course, you're a bloody witch.

Realizing that I have magic not knowing how to control it everything in my bedroom started to levitate.

HOLY SHIT

"Caroline, keep calm and don't break the furniture or sheriff Forbes or mum Forbes will kill us," I say to myself While breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth slowly everything started to levitate downwards and sit in their rightful places.

as shocked as I was, I quickly sat down and sat there thinking that Death, Death himself must have given me abilities when I entered this world,

THANK YOU, DEATH, I FER GIVE YOU FOR ALL HELL FRIE STUFF

After thanking death but not actually thanking him because I can't talk to him. All I could think of was.

"What am I."

I know now that I was a witch, but I could feel something else waiting to be released from inside me.

I sat there for a few moments thinking but I was quickly shaken out of my train of thought when I heard my phone ting.

it was a message from Bonnie.

Text from bonnie

to Caroline: Hey Carolina, you still coming to the grill with Elena and I?

oh shit!

I forgot I have to meet with Bonnie and Elena at the grill. It's the only way to get this plot starts.

I guess I'll just figure out my powers another time. Let the drama begin.

Text from Caroline

To Bonnie: See you soon xo.