interrogation time

time skip// still at the grill!

Caroline's P.O.V still

I'll tell you what is happening. We all are sitting at the table while I questioned Stefan.

"So, you were born in mystic fall."

"Mm-hm"

Seriously, is that all he can say? Rolling my eyes, but I can't help but glance back at him as he's about to speak.

"I moved when I was still young".

Well, that's a big fat lie, but whatever.

"parents" I turn to Bonnie as she joins in the interrogation.

"My parents passed away" he looks directly at Elena.

you know I've always wondered why'll watching this show, did he just say that they passed and look right Elena as in...

look we have something in common let make love and make little Salvatore Babbie... I get it there dead, but he looks right at Elena after saying it.

"I'm sorry"

Yep, I see it in her eyes. We have something in common: let make love and make little Salvatore Babbie. Sadly, for her and him, he's a vampire.

"Any siblings?"

"None that I talk to. I live with my uncle."

Hey, look they have more thing in common but not really. They both live with Guardian's uncle and aunt. How sweet.

quickly going on back on to Caroline's lines, I ask Stefan,

"So, Stefan, if you're new, you don't know about the party tomorrow."

Looking down at my chip and eating some, I slide them to bon bon as I haven't seen her eat at all. She just gives me a look of confusion. I mouth to her "eat" and point to the food and as I mouth that to her,

Vicky comes over with a drink and gives it to me as I did order it before

"Thank you, Vicky."

I see Vick give me a weirded out look as Caroline has never been nice to her or anyone, for that matter.

"You're welcome. Just call me over when you need to get the check."

"Okay, will do."

I turn back over to face bonnie again and slide the drink over to her so she can drink it with the chips.

Bonnie gives me a look and smile and eats and drinks her drink.

knowing this is Bonnie's line, I decided to take over so she can eat her food.

"it's a back-to-school thing at the falls."

"Are you going" seeing Stefan is only paying attention to Elena with that creepy lover look.

Please God don't let someone look at me like that. It's going to creep me out.

"of course she is," I hear bonnie say.

3 P.O.V

Salvatore boarding house

[STEFAN DOOR OPENS]

"You promised" Zack walks in with a newspaper and give it to Stefan.

Stefan has a look and sees two people names: Darren Malloy and Brooke Fenton, looking to the left of the paper, seeing what this is about. He reads.

BODIES FOUND MUTILATED BY ANIMAL

two local residents reported missing were found dead after the police discovered their abandoned vehicle highway.

shaking his head at Zack "this was an animal attack."

"don't give me that. I know the game. You tear them up, they always suspect an animal attack, YOU said you had it under control."

"And I do," giving Zack the newspaper back to Zack and turning around to his bed.

Zack looking down at the newspaper and shaking his head.

"Please, Uncle Stefan, mystic falls is a different place now" seeing Stefan finally paying attention to him.

"It been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember and you being here...it's just going to stir things up."

"that's not my intention."

"When what is, why did you come back after all this time? why now."

"I don't have to explain myself."

"I know you can't change what you are, but you don't belong here anymore."

Stefan looks at the ground at the end of Zack's words and say, "where do I belong."

"I can't tell you what to do. But coming back here was a mistake" Zack turns around to walk out but put the newspaper on Stefan's desk and then leaves.

Stefan at his closet

Stefan opens up his closet that is filled with diaries and picks out the one that looks different from the rest and opens it up to a photo of a girl that looks like Elena Gilbert however has Katherine 1864 written on the bottom.