❤️‍🩹 Dae & Jimin ❤️‍🩹

"Beach..beach.. Beach..Mommy beach..."

Dae was excited as always when he sees the Ocean. He loves to throw rocks into the water and stick his feet in the sand.

"Okay baby, we're about to go...Can you be patient for five more minutes?"

Dae nodded and slid back and forth on his chair excitedly.

"I'll be right back JK, I have to go to the restrooms for a minute. "

"Mommmyyy I want to go to the beach!"

"Okay baby I'll hurry up!" i kissed the top of his head and headed to the restrooms.

"Okay Captain Korea...I need to make a quick phone call, don't move..." Jungkook turned around ....

Dae was so impatient...he kept looking out the window of this Restaurant to the sea....

He stood up and walked to the window and pressed his tiny little nose against the glass....

"You like the sea hmm?"

He lifted his head and looked up at that woman. She knelt down to him.

"Beach!" he pointed outside with his little fingers.

"You can go ...to the beach." said this woman....

"Mommy told me that...that I can't go alone ...!"

"How old are you Hmm?" she lightly poked his nose with her finger.

Dae raised his hand and showed her 3 fingers. "Five!" he smiled.

"Oh that means you're already big enough and can go to the beach by yourself!"

"Really !" His eyes widened..."Can I?"

The woman nodded ..." Go ahead...I'll tell your mommy...."

"My name is Ho Daemin !" he smiled...

"I am Maja !" she winked.

Meanwhile...

For hours Jimin walked up and down the beach hoping Haily would show up.

For three days, this beach has become like an obsession. But he did not want to give up hope.

Jimin sighed and let himself fall into the cold sand...took off his shoes and stuck them into the sand.

His thoughts circled around Haily, her voice.... He took out his phone and dialed her old number as usual....

He waited for the beep of her voicemail....

"Aein... I know you don't want me to look for you...but I can't help it. I need to see you." then he hung up.

He has left countless messages like this, even though he knew she would never listen to them.

Jimin pulled his beanie further into his face and watched the people walking past him.

When his gaze stopped on that little boy....

Barefoot, he picked up stones and threw them into the sea, giggling.

Jimin smiled ..watching him....but after a few minutes he noticed that the boy seemed to be alone.

He turned around and looked to see if his parents were around, but no one was looking after him.

Suddenly he was worried. What if he goes too close to the water? The swell is too strong, he would be carried away....

Jimin looked around again to see if there was anyone here who belonged to this little guy.

But the people passed that Boy without taking notice of him.