❤️‍🩹 Yong's Club ❤️‍🩹

Three more damn long hours and my heart was racing like crazy. Is he all right? What if Maja does something to him? I couldn't stand it much longer. I had to do something. Wait ? I'm about to lose it.

"Miss Ho! Did you understand what I explained?" the police officer looked at me questioningly.

"What?" I was out of it. Jimin gently grabbed my hand.
"Aein! Did you listen to what he said?"

I shook my head " No...no...I ...can't really concentrate!"

The officer put his pen on the note and interlocked his fingers, looking at me.

"We'll give Maja what she wants! You and Mr. Park will go to this old club as agreed. Engage Maja in a long conversation. Ask questions, don't answer immediately, stall for time. Mr. Jeon will take us to where that woman is holding your son. Our Team will surround the building and some of them will also stand by in the building. "

It all sounded so simple. It was nerve-wracking for me.

"What if it goes wrong?" I asked.

"We have to be prepared for anything."

"Yumi?" I continued to ask.

"Two birds with one stone!" the officer replied, reaching for the phone on the table.

He picked up the receiver and pressed a key. He looked at me ...

"Khan? Are you ready?....Okay.....Good...I'll meet you on site. .... Yes Miss Ho ... Daemin...Okay...See you!" then he hung up.

"Are you ready Miss Ho?" the officer stood up and Jimin and I did the same and I nodded.

Jimin held my hand all the way back to Jong-Hun's car. As soon as I got in, my adrenaline kicked in and the excitement set in.

The worst-case scenarios flashed through my head.

Jimin was standing in front of the car, still talking to the Officer. He nodded and the officer patted Jimin on his shoulder and left. I looked after him and saw JK standing by a patrol car. He got in and the officer drove off.

Jimin got into the car and I turned to face him.

"Everything will be fine Aein. We'll get our son back. "

"I'm scared Jimin. What if everything goes wrong?"

"We just have to stick to the plan okay!" he scooted closer to me and let his hand gently run around my neck.

He leaned his forehead towards mine.
"Don't be afraid! I'm with you and I won't leave your side until I'm sure you're holding Dae in your arms."

I looked into his eyes and then I just kissed him...

I kissed him like I had never kissed him before... tender and yet demanding, gentle and yet missing.

How could I have thought of such a thing in this situation of all times. My son was missing and I had nothing better to do than kiss Jimin.

Our lips slowly parted, Jimin's forehead still lingering on mine.

"Let's go get our son!" I whispered and Jimin nodded.

The houses passed us by meaninglessly. My thoughts only revolved around getting my son safely out of Maja's clutches. Holding him in my arms, smelling him and hearing his "Mommy".

When we arrived at the back of Yong's club, I shuddered.
It took me a moment to get out of the car.

"Are you okay Aein?" Jimin gently squeezed my shoulder.

I nodded and got out.

The officer who drove up with JK was talking to some other officers. I'm sure they were discussing the plan we had.