❤️‍🩹 Where's Dae?❤️‍🩹

"Don't worry auntie..I'll bring you exactly what you want and what I want....today!" Maja hung up and put her phone on the passenger seat.

She smiled contentedly and looked at the small building in front of her.

The children were playing in the front yard and Dae was her target.

Maja just had to make it and convince the little gnome.

She made sure the teachers were distracted and she had a clear path.

Maja took a deep breath and got out of her car. She wasn't excited, she was hardened, cold and didn't give a damn what would happen. The main thing was that she was successful.

She went to the small corner of the fence where Dae was was playing alone...She did not take her eyes off the teachers.

"Hey!" she said when she reached Dae. She knew there was a small door in the back and she had to lure him there.

Dae looked up at her, but he wasn't really happy to see her.

"Do you remember me?" asked Maja, putting on her smile. Dae nodded.

"Okay!" she said and knelt down. Between her and the little guy was only the fence.

"Mommy says I can't talk to you!" said Dae, turning away from her.

"Oh ..that's too bad! Because...actually, I wanted to apologize to you. "

Dae turned back to her and Maja knew she had his attention.

"Well..actually I wanted to apologize to your mommy and I thought you could help me with that!" Maja looked back at the Teachers...

Dae tilted his head and looked at Maja.

"I would like to make her a surprise, but I don't know what Mommy likes. Maybe you'll come with me for a minute and you'll pick something for her?"

"But...!" replied Dae, looking at the teachers and then back at Maja. " With a cake? Like on my birthday?"

Maja grinned a little..." Yes! If you want ..a cake!"

Dae finally smiled.

"She likes chocolate!" he straightened up and looked over the fence.

"Okay, so will you come with me for a minute? We'll pick out a cake together and I'll bring you back quickly!"

Dae hesitated for a moment but then nodded excitedly.

"Okay Dae, go to the back, there's a door , I'll be waiting for you there!"

and Dae ran off....

Maja's heart suddenly raced with excitement...She knew she had to act quickly.

She went to the back door of the kindergarten where Dae was already coming towards her.

Maja held out her hand to him and walked back to her car as quickly as possible, completely unobserved.

She opened the door to the back seat and Dae hopped in.

"Good boy!" she winked and closed the door.

As soon as the engine started, she drove away.

With the golden ticket on her back seat.

"You're going to take me right back Aunt Maja?" Dae looked out the window....

"Oh of course sweetie! As soon as I have what I want!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡