You Belong To Me

Killian stared at me then he did something I wasn't expecting.

He started chuckling. My jaw dropped in shock as I stared at him.

A smile tugged at my lips as I watched him, he no longer looked tired, or angry. He looked carefree and happy as he laughed.

I pretended to be angry as I glared at him but I was trying hard not to laugh. His laughter was contagious.

He stopped, calming himself down as he wiped down the tears that escaped.

"All this because you are jealous?" He asked,

"Excuse me! I am not jealous." I snapped.

"You are, that's why you have been giving me this attitude all day." He said as he stepped closer.

I suddenly turned mute, staring at the ground shyly. Of course, I was jealous, I wanted him all to myself even though our relationship was not traditional.

"No," I muttered, looking at the floor.
He opened his mouth to talk when the door opened was opened.

"Catalina, could you..." My colleague trailed off as soon as he saw the position we were in.

"Oh hi Ben," I smiled.

Ben was the one that helped me fully transition when Alice was being a bitch to me the very first time I was here.

"I hope I am not interrupting?" He looked between Killian and me.

"Not at all. What can I help you with?" I moved closer to the door, creating distance between Killian and me.

Ben blushed as he looked at me. "You need to take a look at this." He said as he handed me a file
.
"thank you," I said.

"You are welcome," he said as he left, more like ran out of the office.

I was still smiling at the door when Killian blocked my path, his scowling filled my vision as he stared at me.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Why were you smiling at him?" He asked,

"Ben? Ben is adorable. You can't help but smile and I was being polite." I explain.

"Well, don't." He snapped.

"Well, look who is being jealous now." I taunt.

"Yes, I am jealous. Your smile belongs to me, your body belongs to me.

Everything about you Catalina belongs to me." He declared.

I shivered at his words. His eyes were hooded as he stared at me. The room suddenly felt smaller as we both stared at each other.

The electricity crackled between us but no one made a move.

He still looked unhappy about my interaction with Ben but I couldn't care less.

He turned around on his heel, my shoulders slumped when I thought he wanted to leave, and then they tensed when I heard the door click.

He locked the door.

He was by my side in three strides, grabbing me by the throat and enveloping my lips.

I moaned into the kiss, my body melting as the familiar warmth passed through me at the thought of having him between my legs again.

"Don't ever deny me your body again," he warned me.

"Then don't be an ass," I snapped.

He glared at me, his jaw tight but I didn't care. If he had something to say to me then I would be saying mine too.

He kissed me softly, his apology in the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I pulled him to me.

The intimate hug we wrapped in brought us closer but I didn't let it into my head.

It was just sex
.
He slid his hands between my lap, searching for the junction between my legs. I whimpered as he pressed down on my nub.

Moving closer to him, my breasts were pushed up against his chest.

He kissed my neck and my ear. His hands were everywhere as he touched me. Like he needed to make sure I was his again.

"You are mine," he said as he rested his head on my forehead.

"Yes master," I said.

He shook his head, "Say my name."

"Killian,"

"Now say you are mine." He ordered as he unbuttoned my skirt and pushed my panties to the side.

He got me resting at the edge of the table with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He worked his buckle quickly as I waited for him.

"Say it!" He ordered.

"Why?" I demanded to know.

"Just say it." He said softly
.
My defenses came down as soon as his voice turned soft. He was never like this.

"I am yours, Killian," I say breathlessly as he slides into me slowly.

I moaned lowly, careful not to alert my colleagues.

"Don't make a sound." He said.

He rocked into me slowly, I lifted my hips to meet his thrust. He was looking into my eyes as fucked me.

I closed my eyes to stop the connection.

"Look at me," he whispered.

I opened my eyes and he was staring at me.

"Eyes on me," he said as he kissed me passionately.

I almost passed out from pleasure, my body was no longer my own. It was his to control as he said.

My orgasm came quickly when he started rubbing my clit. I shuddered as it washed over me.

He kept thrusting as he chased his release.

His eyes widened when his seeds coated the walls of my pussy again.

"I am so sorry, I know we were supposed to get you on the pill." He apologized.

My lust-filled mind didn't understand a word that came out of his mouth.

"I am tired, so tired." He said as he leaned into me.

"Work is making you tired?" I asked,
He nodded his head which lay between my breasts.

"That's okay, I will get something to drink before I go see a doctor," I assure him.

"I am sorry, I will make it up to you." He said as he got dressed.

I got dressed too, making a mental note to go to the bathroom to fix my hair.

I didn't want to spend the whole day walking about with sex hair.

He left my office shortly after kissing me goodbye. I headed to the bathroom to fix myself and then handed in the work papers I promised to bring in today.

I went to the bathroom first, making sure I looked presentable.

I grabbed the files and headed upstairs, I had just passed an empty office when a hand roughly pulled me inside.

I opened my mouth to scream when I was in the face.

"Alice," I breathed.

................

🤣🤣🤣you guys, your comments left me wheezing yesterday.
Special shout-out to Kali, your almost 100 comments made my night.  This is for you.
Don't forget to vote 🥰