Unheard Status

It took me a while before I crashed back into heaven. I was still reeling from the euphoric bliss of the orgasm I had.

Killian was already gone by the time I woke up, I sighed to myself. His earlier attitude still stuck in my head but I couldn't leave him.

Not when he made my head spin, not when he made me cum the way I did last night. I got dressed for work, my mood turning sour by the minute.

I arrived at the massage parlor, and Diana greeted me at the doorstep. I gave her a small smile but she stopped me.

"Cataliya, I am sorry about last night. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

She gave me a pleading look.

"That's okay, it's not your fault," I told her.

I sidestepped her, ready to walk into my office when I stopped short
.
"Diana?" I called out to her.

She stopped in her tracks before turning to me, Yess?"

"Is it possible for the three of us to have dinner again? I would like to speak to both you and Zack."

She stared at me for a long time, I saw a fraction of her eyes widen and I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said quickly, way too quickly.

I narrowed my eyes at her, Spill."

"Well after we went home, Zack told me something and I wanted to call you but I figured that you would be with Killian." She said.

I looked at her intensely, what did she hear?

"You guys talked about us?" I asked.

She shook her head quickly with her hands doing this crazy movement, I was tempted to laugh but I was being serious this time.

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I asked him how he knew how famous Killian was and he told me."

"Okay."

"I just thought you would like to know." She said shrugging.

"I would actually," I told her.

"Okay, we can go talk to Zack after work. Is that okay?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

She left after our conversation and I sunk the wall. What could be so bad that she couldn't tell me while we were here?

I couldn't wait for work to be over, I wanted to hear everything they knew about him.

My mind was not focused at all, and my head wasn't in the game.

I half-assed everything I needed to do today because I wanted the day to go fast. I had no idea that time ran from me.

I looked up sharply as a knock came on my door. Diana poked her head in.

"I am heading out, you ready?" She asked.

I wasn't done but I was ready. I pushed the papers aside and grabbed my bag.

"Yes, let's go."

I had no car but she did, so I was cool with her driving.

The ride was silent except for the radio playing old country music. I relaxed against the leather chair as she drove smoothly.

I could feel Diana looking at me, her stare made the side of my face feel hot.
I wanted to tell her to stop looking at me but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

Whatever it was they wanted to tell me, it was big.

"How far is your house?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, it's not that far. But it's Zack's house." She said.

I hummed, That's good to know."

I hid the bitterness in my voice so well. I bet Zack got the house so close to the parlor that he could exert his dominance on her whenever he wanted.

I was so pathetic to think Killian did it for me because he had feelings for me or even liked me. I was in over my head thinking so many things about him.

Diana packed in front of a mansion, I looked up sharply. It was simply beautiful and grand. Like the kind, a rich prince would live in.

Zack opened the door like he had been waiting for them.

"Cataliya, welcome to our home." He said.

I gave him a small smile. He ushered us in and closed the door. I stood to the side as he kissed Diana who acted like she was uncomfortable doing PDA with me there.

They broke apart and I gave them a genuine smile while they responded with guilty ones.

"Come," Zack said as he went to the sitting room.

I followed him while Diana excused herself.

I helped myself to a chair, crossed my legs, and looked at him expectancy.

"Cataliya, first of all, I would like to apologize for making you..."

I cut him off by raising my hand, That's okay. Diana already apologized for your sake."

He smiled, "I am glad that there are no hard feelings."

"Of course not."

I shifted to make myself comfortable. He was stalling. I needed him to keep talking.

"The reason why I asked Diana to bring you here is that I wanted you to know that I had no idea that your boyfriend was Killian."

I looked on confused.

He noticed the look on my face and explained, "he is the owner of the BDSM club I go to." He said.

I opened my mouth and closed it again, I had no idea that's who he was.
My mind went back to the day I followed him to the club.

"I had no idea, I met him as a client during a massage. I did not know his status." I said.

"A lot of Female subs want to sleep with your boyfriend for the night. They keep asking for him and I just thought you would like to know."

I bit my lip, trying so hard not to let this bother me but it was too late. The damage had already been done.

I was so busy being swept off in a secret romance that I forgot the fact. I had no idea who Killian was.