1

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!!!⚠️ This book will mention severe abuse, starving, r*pe and harsh langauge. Maybe more. You are warned! Please if any of these trigger you, don't read this please!

 <3

- Avengers pov -

"Agent Romanoff, our guy is at the top floor. Get him" Steve said through the earpiece that Natasha had on in her ear. She took down the last guy by twisting his arm and giving him a kick in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor in pain. She quickly heard a group of guys burst into the room she was in.

The whole building had been stormed by the Avengers to retrieve some files that the organization had taken, although they had taken them back, they wanted the guy behind it to tell them why, that's where Natasha came in.

They looked at the redheaded woman standing before three guys lying and writhing in pain on the ground. Their eyes went up to her where she stood in her black and tight suit with her iconic red black widow logo hanging on her belt.

"UP WITH YOUR HANDS OR WE'LL SHOOT!" The first one said in a low tone voice demanding the widow to cooperate. 

Of course, that would never happen.

"Tough luck boys." She said in her casual voice as she jumped out of a window, crashing the glass. Quickly she turned in the air and a rope with a grapple hook came launching out from a device in her wrist that flew up to the top floor and with a strong force that dragged her with.

On the rooftop was a tall guy in a fancy suit with a face tattoo who was desperately trying to look around, waiting for his helicopter to take him away from the building. 

"Trying to flee?" Natasha's voice caused him to turn around quickly to look at the woman who spoke. As he saw Natasha he cracked his knuckles ready to fight. Natasha saw that in the  distance the Avengers jet was flying over to them.

First rule: Never take your eyes off your opponent.

The guy lunged towards Natasha and got a hit in the stomach, quickly she tried to not show any weaknesses. She brought up her arm and spun around him with her whole body, taking a rope from her wrist and trying to strangle him. 

Although he was big, and strong and threw her over him so she landed on her back, she let out a groan in pain. Looking up at him she saw him pull out a knife from his pocket.

"Fuck no" Natasha grunted, quickly rolling to her left just before his knife struck down hard where her head just was. She stood up and the knife came forward intentionally to stab her but she dodged it, taking the hand and directing the knife another way to get rid of it. 

Although with his free hand, he collided a punch in Natasha's face making her back off. She grunted in pain, but she had felt worse. But that wasn't the end.

Suddenly he made a move and the knife collided into Natasha's lower stomach. 

A sharp and intense feeling spread in her body, she saw the blood pouring out of her stomach and his smug face before guards from the jet came and took him in the arms and lead him into the jet. 

She felt how everything went in slow motion, or maybe too fast. She couldn't tell. She decided to focus on her breathing but she couldn't.