[013] Gia

Gia and Michonne got separated from everyone after the incident with the governor but they ended up finding Carl and Rick two or theee days later

Gia and Michonne got separated from everyone after the incident with the governor but they ended up finding Carl and Rick two or theee days later. Right now they were having dry breakfast together.

"I wish we had some soy milk." Michonne smiled as she poured her cereal.

"Seriously?" Carl looked at her like she was weird.

"Yes, seriously. Have you ever tried it?"

"My— my best friend in third grade, he was allergic to dairy."

"Uh-huh."

"I would die if I was allergic to cheese." Gia shook her head and Michonne laughed.

"You're an idiot. Anyways, everyday he would bring this soy stuff to lunch. I tried it." Carl continued.

"And?" Michonne was getting impatient.

"I threw up."

"Oh, yeah, right."

"Alright, alright. I almost threw up. But I was like, ugh. It was so gross. I mean, literally, I would rather have powdered milk than to have to drink that stuff again. I would rather have Judith's formula—"

The table for quiet for a second. Gia felt bad for Carl and Rick. She knew how much Carl loved his little sister and meant the world to him.

"I'm gonna go finish my book. I have a couple chapters left." Carl walked away and Michonne and Gia looked at each other.

*

Michonne and Carl went on a run and Gia agreed to watch over Rick for however long while she read a comic Carl let her read.

It's been a while since they left, she didn't know how long ago it was but she was in the living room and someone started banging on the door. She went up to the couch and looked through the peep hole to see a bunch of random men. Gia widened her eyes before quickly but quietly running up the stairs to warn Rick.

By the time she got upstairs the men ended up getting inside and they were talking pretty loudly. She slowly made her way to where Rick was sleeping the heard one of the men begging for his life and getting pushed to the floor or something.

When she got to where Rick was he was sitting up on the bed, motioning for Gia to come inside the room, which she did. When she got in there Rick pulled her to the side and looked around the door. She didn't know what he saw but he panicked and grabbed her hand, quickly pushing her underneath the bed along with him.

Gia covered her mouth when a man walked into the bedroom and straight in front of the bed. She kicked around some stuff, opening the closet and just looking around in general.

Soon he fell asleep and he was snoring very loud and then another man started coming up the stairs and into the room.

"Yo. Comfy?" One of the men asked.

"You waking me up to see if i'm comfortable?" The other asked.

"I want to lie down."

"Two other bedrooms up here to choose."

"Therm's kids' beds. I want this one."

"It's claimed."

"I didn't hear it. You gonna have to lay claim somewhere else." After that man said that they started fighting.

Gia grabbed Rick's shirt and he gave her a reassuring nod. The man got punched to the floor and was begging for his friend to stop while he made eye contact with Rick. The other man choked his until he stopped breathing then he casually jumped on the bed like nothing happened.

More minutes passed and Gia was getting impatient. A ball was bouncing and the man was snoring. Gia slowly started leaving from under the bed as Rick did the same but with the opposite side. Gia hit the man's foot which made her pause and he snored once. She continued to climb out from under the bed as the floor slightly creaked underneath the steps.

When she fully got out from under the bed another man started yelling for his friends. Rick quickly went over to Gia and brung her to a separate room. The man walked into the room they were hiding in and threw the ball at the wall opposite of them, Rick and Gia seeing his hand.

*

Gia had snuck out the house with Rick and the ended up finding Michonne and Carl before the fully left the house. Right now they were following train tracks while Gia tried to balance on them.

"Crazy cheese?" Carl asked after seconds of silent.

"Oh, hell yeah! Let me get the first pull." Gia jumped off the tracks and beside Michonne.

"Already did." Michonne smiled as Carl pulled out the crazy cheese can.

"Damn it." She squeezed the crazy cheese into her mouth which overflowed so some of it fell out.

"Your gross." Carl looked at her with a smile.

"Only for cheese." She smiled back at them.

It turned silent again when they saw a sign.

"Those who arrive survive." Gia read from the sign.

"What do you think?" Michonne asked Rick.

"Let's go." Rick looked at her and nodded. "Let's go."

*

LEES WORDS

this was so short wtf

tiktok: glennseyeball.wp

wp