[038] The Kingdom

"No! No way in hell

"No! No way in hell." Gregory complains while he paced around the office, the group in front of his desk, "That was not the deal. You people swore you could take the Saviors out, and you failed."

"Maybe if you told us a little more about them we wouldn't be in this situation." Fiona spat, they have been trying to reason with Gregory for a while but he just won't shut up.

"Maybe if you did more research on this you would have known what you were dealing with." Gregory talked back, Fiona was trying so hard not to punch him in the face. "So any arrangements we had is now done— null and void. We aren't trade partners, we aren't friends, and we never met. Hmm? We don't know each other."

"But we do know each other." Fiona walked up to his desk and putting her hands at the end of the table, "And we had a damn deal."

"That was not the deal. In fact, you owe me for taking in the refugees, at great personal risk." Gregory's eyes were wide and Fiona rolled her eyes.

"Oh, you were very brave staying in here while Maggie and Sasha saved this place." Jesus had his arms crossed while he looked between Sasha and Maggie, "Your courage was inspiring."

"Hey, don't you work for me? Aren't we friends?" Gregory nodded his head at Jesus and Fiona slammed her hands on his desk causing his attention to go to her, Fiona pointing at Rick.

Rick and Fiona could always tell when the other was about to talk. Brother and sister telepathy or something.

"Gregory, we already started this." Rick tried to reason.

"You started it." Gregory disagreed.

"We did." Rick corrected, gesturing his hands between himself and Gregory, "And we're gonna win."

"These are killers." Gregory's tone seemed scared while he rolled his chair towards Rick's direction.

"Is this how you want to live? Under their thumb, killing your people?" Rick asks with his eyebrows scrunched.

"S—Sometimes we don't get to choose what our life looks like. Sometimes, Ricky, you have to count the blessings you have."

"You're about to count how many times i'm gonna punch you if you don't—"

Maggie immediately cuts Fiona off by holding her shoulder and walking up to Gregory's desk, "How many people can we spare? How many people here can fight?"

"We"?" Gregory quotes with a scoff, "I don't even know how many people we have, Margaret. And does it even matter? I mean... w—w—what are you gonna do? Start a platoon of sorghum farmers? 'Cause that's what we got."

"If that's what it takes, then yeah." Fiona says.

Gregory once again scoffs and Fiona clutches her fists together, "They grow things. They're not gonna want to fight."