02

The next day Jk and gang went back to Seoul. Now Jk and team landed at Seoul Airport. Fans and medias covered him with their cameras. He greeted everyone and suddenly came out of the airport. His Mercedes came near him. Yoongi got out of the driver seat and came to hug him..!

Yoongi : Jungkookaah....!! 🫂
Jk : Yoongiyaaa....!! I missed you...!!
Yoongi : Really...?
Jk : yaah...! Come lets get inside fast or they might start to ship us 😆
Yoongi : That's wise decision.

Jinnie : Jungkookaaah...wait.....

Jinnie Noona called from back and he halted his movement. She is carrying some juice bottles in her hand and running towards them.

Jk : Noona what is it. ?
Jinnie : Here take this..( handed a juice bottle) or else you'll feel thirsty . I know about your thirst instincts. . Hmm take it. (Motherly vibes)
Jk : Oh thank you Noona.. you saved my life with this .

Jinnie : Hmm.. enough talks. Get inside first..! I'll just get going.

She bid goodbyes and ran from there..

They get inside the car . Joon , Jinnie and Hobiyaa is with the manager crew. Jk once again bid good byes to all of them and Yoongi began to drive off to his luxurious apartment in the heart of Seoul. Through out the drive Jk chat with Yoongi, as He is his bestfriend.

Yoongi : so how was Germany ?
Jk: Mmm.. not bad.. I mean Germans are very very polite and angry at the same time...👀 I found a hard time with German. But the place was just lit. Me and Namjoonie Hyung went to Neuschwanstein Castle with maska on.. Yoongiyaa.. U must visit the fort once.. I mean it's amazing .

Yoongi : yaa I must go once. If you share this with Jimina , definitely she will compel me to go to Germany for Honeymoon. You both are travel lunatics.
Jk : Yeah.. 😏 I'm kinda proud of it..After all she's my shawty sister..

They laughed and within 30 minutes they reached Jungkooks Apartment. Yoongi helped him in getting the luggages to his room. And he went there after.

After shower, he ordered some food.. He then called his Namjoon Hyung while waiting for the food..!

Jk : Hallo Hyung . .
Jinnie : Jungkookaah.. he's taking rest here darling... Is it anything important!

Jk : umm.. nothing.. it's just... Aa I said something to Hyung to buy for me..! I called to check whether he bought that or not ?

Jinnie : hug ..? What is it .!? He didn't even mentioned me anything before?

Jk : nah.. it's just boy thing. You know ..! 😋

Jinnie : huh .? Jungkookah.. did u start to smoke ? 🧐

Jk : No..... Wdym Noona...!?

Jinie : aah I was just asking... Hmm.anyways.. he is sleeping right now.. I'll tell him to call you after he wake up.. okay..

Jk : mmn okey bye...

Jinnie : Annyoeng...!

Jk was getting frustrated in each passing minutes bcoz he is hella excited to have a S*xdOLL. 🎎. !

Meanwhile at the other side of the city...!

@ Grill and Frill Fried Chicken Restaurant .

A beautiful angelic faced girl is sweeping the floors without causing any troubles to the customers. She always had a pleasant and beautiful smile... After Cleaning she went near Halmeoni Saara who is sitting in the cashier seat. She is a kind lady and owner of this Restaurant as well..