21

The car driven by Jungkook is now parked on a silent road near a cliff. Nothkng is there except some street lights..!

Tae is now sobbing in Jungkook's chest by sitting on his lap like a baby..! She held his shirt's collar tightly and cried her heart out.. her hair is all messy and Jungkook is patting her head ...

Tae : I'm sorry daddy....I drunk that thing.... I didn't knew... I... I....it's not mee... 😭

Jk : it's oke doll....I know you will not do such a thing ... My precious....

He kissed on her forehead.. 💋

He relaxed her and calmed her by peppering small kisses on her forehead...! Now his kitten is not sobbing any more...!! Tae looked at him..

Tae : Daddy...!!

Jk : yess doll...!!

Tae  leaned forward and kissed his lips softly 😽. Jk also kissed her slowly and passionately... it was a tongue involved kiss but very slow one... He strongly her on to his hold ...!! Then he pulled her back from the kiss...and he straddled her hair and tucked it behind her ears..!

Jk then wiped the tearstains off cheeks and booped her nose..!

Jk : you know what...? I can't bear if anything happens to you Peach...! And I don't like when anyone touches your in inappropriate way...! I'll break their bones..

Tae blinked softly. !

Jk : You are mine...!! Mine...! You are my property and No one touches my property.....(I copied this dialogue from Peaky blinders 😁😁)

Tae : Daddy....!!

Jk then deeply and hardly smooched her with all his love and passion..! The kiss was so deep and blind that they even forget about their surroundings..

👀

The problem was really worse here at the Hotel..! Milan was furious and was arguing with Namjoon inside a room where K medias present there reporting that Milan cancelled the Collab with Jungkook for some personal issues decently..But social media is spreading news like they had fight, they fight over remuneration, they got jealous of the fame they had and so on.. but k media waited patiently for reporting the right news inside the Hotel hall...!!

Now Namjoon and Milan entered the room to have  discussion , more like an argument..!

Namjoon : Milan , what happened sudden ?

Milan : That's final Namjoon, I can't take these humiliation anymore.. A girl lured me to the restroom and she try to touch me and seduce me.. off course z they will cuz Im thant man evryone wants... can't complain. She tried to kiss me Namjoon and do you think that is politically correct to touch someones body withou his / her permission..! and I was trying to avoid it in a gentleman's way... That all I did .. but do you know what did I got ?

Namjoon : Milan...

Milan : you know What did I got ? Jungkook came and humiliated me ... He said he would destroy my music career.. ! fucking idiot..! and Do you expect me to work with him still ?

Namjoon : I don't even know what to say... Like I haven't heard from my boy yet..

Milan : so u won't believe me.. I see.. You still believe
Your so called boy who tried to threaten a music sensation that he will destroy his music career..! What kinda clowns are you ?

Namjoon glared at him..

Milan angrily walked here and there...

Milan : and by the way... that  girl... who is even she ? What is that girl to him ? Huh...! She said that she's a Jeon...