08

Taekook walked from inside the elevator to the 3rd floor which is the practice room of Hybe Labels.. Tae's eyes wandered through the halls and room...! She have already seen these places somewhere. .,!

Jk : Doll. We are gonna be seeing some very important people here.. So be nice with them .okay ?

Tae : yes master...

Jk : huh ? ( He stopped and look back at her )

Tae : ahh sorry. Yes sir ..!

Jk : Good girl 🌚 (he pinched her cheek a little)

Taekook entered a cafeteria inside... There were some people sitting here and there.. they were mainly employees of Hybe working in various departments like creative , artist management, entertainment management, marketing department etc etc....! Some people are using laptops even if they are having breakfast.. ! Tae got to know that the hardwork of not only the Artists but also all people here is what we are seeing through YouTube...!

Taekook entered to a luxurious private dining area..
Jk : come Tae...!

Tae stepped inside with wonder...!

They both seated in the two seats which are near. Tae couldn't believe such a beautiful dining area inside a normal office dining hall.. Maybe it is reserved for guest , she guessed..

Jk : I've ordered for Bread cakes and Milk for you , is that okay ?

Tae : I haven't even tasted a bread cake in my life..so I guess I'll give it a try..!

Jk : ohh.. I love bread cakes so much... It has nuts and cashews.. I love to bite those.. it will be fun dear ..!

Tae : (she smiled) what did you ordered Jungkook sir ?

Jk : I ordered a simple protein shake ..! Cuz Usually I do exercises in morning .. simple exercises like squats or jumping jacks..! Today I haven't done anything.. For compensation, I'll fill my tummy with some protein shake ..!

Then an old man (not much old) came with food to serve them..! He served it with utmost care to both .. Jk greeted him good morning and initiated some cool convo btwn them..! He is Jks favourite chef in Hybe kitchen.

Employe : who's this Jungkookie ?

Jk : aah This is my new assistant Piato .. Kim Taetae..

Piato : Hey.. Good to see you.. I'm Piato..welcome to Hybe family

He smiled and extended his hands to her . She smiled and shaked back the hands...!
Tae : Thank you Ajhussi...!

Piato : You know Tae , I'm actually wondering that he is now all grown up enough to have an assistant for himself...! Hmmm. Time flies ( he chuckled.) when he came first to the company, he was smol baby ... Now our Little Jungkookie is all grown and .....

Jk : Aaaaaa ajhussi.... Go away..shuuuuuuuu .. I'm all grown... Now what .. go go go.... I have to plan some schedules with her...

Tae laughed at their small funny conversation..!

Piato : Hahaa..okay okay... I'm going... Taetae...see you around...

Tae : Bye Ajhussi...

Jk : So that is my favourite chef here ...! Note that .. okay ?

Tae : hmm okay 😁
Jk : okay then try the bread cake and gimme a review for that ..!

Tae took a medium sized bite of cake ..

Tae : hmmm..yumm... The taste of walnuts are really really too good..I loved this...! (Her eyes got widened.. this is the first time in her life she's tasting something good for breakfast.)