16

Two weeks already passed ..!! Tae began to study Busines online in National University Seoul . The classes are going really good and she is slowly becoming a good student of that classs.!

And she became a cheerful employee of Hybe and everyone accepted her professional relationship with Jungkook . Everyone in that building believes that Tae and Kook living in separate rooms  side by side cuz no one comes to the top of building where they lives..!

And Taekook's master and doll relationship is getting more hornier and sexier day by day..! They almost f*ck everyday like bunnies in heat and also makeout everyday..!! They may f*ck everyday inside their room but they don't take it outside their room.. (maybe in future 🌚)

In one week, Jungkook's 3D song is gonna get released... Tae is actually so excited for this because the online promotions are getting stronger than ever and here she is hearing 3D song every day in Jungkook's PC. She is everyday watching Jungkook's fans creating fan theories and edits about his song .. ! She smirked internally by seeing all his fans going crazy around him 🤌😁

Tae is now scrolling on her iPhone which her Master gifted her ,  with her tummy facing downwards with only a white fluffy sweater and a white thigh socks and no undies..!

Tae is wearing this 👆🤍

Suddenly the door got opened and she knew that it is her master because no one other than him will enter the room like that cuz only he have access from to enter from outside.

Jk entered the room with some cover and he placed it on the table . He removed her practice shoes .Tae didn't even move from the bed nor did she turned back to him to see him entering.! Rather she pushed her ass slightly in and out to attract him...!

Jk smirked at her teasing. He put Ac's temperature a little low cuz he is sweating a bit more. 🌡️

Jk  : Babydolly...!!

Tae put aside her phone and turned back : Master... You came...!!

She spreaded her arms to hug him...!! He took out his baggy black shirt and went to embrace in her arms.. he hugged her and layed down with her in bed being settled between in between her legs..! Jungkook snuggled his face on to her jiggly b*obs. Tae combed his hairs with one hand and rubbed his back with another hand. . She felt sweat drops on his well built back.

Tae : Master....!! You are drenched in sweat..were you practising something ??

Jk looked at him : Yes doll , I was filming the choreo of 3D..

Tae : is it...!? Can I see it ??( She asked excitedly )

Jk : no baby.. They should edit that one and it may finish within 3 - 4 days. After that we'll see it together.. okay !!   ( He booped her nose .)

Tae : Hmm..then what is your plan today ??

Jk : mm just nothing.. I wanna to do some studio works for Still with You.. but I'll do it at night baby.. Now I just wanna cuddle with you Peachy baby...!!