39

Again ... I'm saying this...I'll use the daddy word whenever Tae calls Jungkook.. If you are not comfortable, please leave....don't make me again leave this Wattpad platform for your attitude..!

Tae was awestruck when he saw the person infront of her.. all he can see is a man who failed to protect his baby and the mother of their child , all crying with red cheeks and nose...

Tae : daddy..... 😰😢

She stepped forward a bit .. Jk stood there like a pillar ... He couldn't move his limps .. it was paralysed for a minute now.. He is breathing hard.... He couldn't believe his eyes so that Jk thought that it was his hallucinate thoughts... ! His eyes balls are wandering from top to bottom of Tae to make Jk believe himself that person standing infront of him is no one but his only love of his life...!!

Tae : you came.... You came here.... Daddy you came here.... 🥺😰

Jk's words got stuck on his throat , he opend his mouth to speak something ..at first it was nothing but some air gushed out of his voice box... Then he breathed hard to regain his voice...! His fingers shivered and tears fell back to back from his eyes....!!

Jk : I'm here... I'm here love.... I'm here...... 😭

Jk ran to her and he immediately hugged her without asking anything, without saying anything, without thinking anything....!! The plastic cup of strawberry fell on to the floor when she hugged him back ....! People present at the shop looked at the couple....!!

Tae snuggled more in to sweat filled Jks chest and hugged him more and more tightly

Tae snuggled more in to sweat filled Jks chest and hugged him more and more tightly... He hugged her as if his life depended on it ..! Jk could felt that his senses are coming back... He touched her hairs and combed gently to awake his touching sensations back... he could smell her baby powder smell ...! His whole body is rejuvenating by the presence of her princess in his arms... ! His life is back .. his nerves and blood are revitalized now....!

He placed a kiss on the top of her head and pulled off her face from his chest ....!

Tae looked at him with a sorry face 🥺..

Jk then leaned down to kiss her smol lips..! He placed his dry lips on to her plump lips..! He didn't move his lips , she also felt the lips slowly blending on to her lips..! The love flowed from their bodies to each other bodies...!

Jk : Baby... Why did u leave ?? I was worried about you....daddy was scared... Daddy was so sacred without you... 🥺😭😭😭😓

Tae : I'm sorry....! I thought... I might be a burden there.. and ...and you are having engag-😰🥺😓

Jk : I can't get engage with anyone , doll .. I can't do that ...😓

Tae looked at him questionable look...

Tae : and why is that.... !

Jk : Bcuz engagements are done with the people we love...

Tae remained silent...