29

Tae : Daddyyyy.........! 😩

Jk is kissing her neck and sucking her skin and making some fresh hickies while still holding her by her waist.

Like this Jk is holding Tae but with no tshirt for Jk and Tae is wearing that silky short frock. And Jk is not kissing her lips but her neck...!!

She was closing her eyes and feeling the pleasure of the pain his is giving by sucking the soft skin. He then licked the sucked areas knowing damn well that by tomorrow it'll look purple and green in colour...!

Tae : Aaaahhhh dadddyyyy...... !! Yessssssss... Mmmmmmmmhmmmmm

He then make her stand on the floor. He then hold the hem of this frock .

Jk : i'mma take these off from you love , want to lick your whole body...!

Tae : do it daddyyy....!!

He took the cloth off from her body and threw it down ..

Jk : My princess....!! Haaa...

He massaged the b**bies with that red erected ni*ple with his large hands... Tae supported in his arms...! He massaged slowly and romantically by looking at her face...!

Tae is biting lips and breathing hard and consequently making O with her mouth whenever Jk squeezes the ni*ple ...!!

Jk : u love that baby ?

Tae : yeahhh.... Please suck my b**bies daddy.. pleashhh....

Jk : with pleasure bub...

He then bow down a little to put the left b*bies in his mouth...!!

Tae : aaaaahhhm...

Jk made eye contact with her... Tae looked at him and gulped .. he then harshly licked and sucked the ni*ple fast and vigourously .. and squeezed the other bo*b with his one hand....!!

Jk : hmmmmmm.....

He groaned while sucking her doll's soft mounds... It seems like he is sucking on some delicious dumplings. He never broke the eye contact with her... It was so sexy to look at her by eating her b**bs ..! She moaned continuously like a bitch in heat... She combed the hair of him and again she held His head close and tight to her b**bies ..

Tae : aaaaaahhh haaaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa Aaahhhh daddyyy... Yesss

Jk then went for other bo"b to eat and devour..! Tae saw that her other boob has a two teeth mark on the front ( bunny teeth , u guys 🐰)

Tae is losing her balancing so she walked backwards and hit on the wall of the bathroom.. Jk followed her too bcoz her breasts are now is situated in his mouth fully... 🍊 He sucked her soft balls like a kid drinking milk from his mommy...!!