"They're dead

"They're dead. All taken care of."

Raon groaned as she rubbed her forehead, her mind replaying what she saw in Mun's memories the night before. When they'd fallen asleep holding hands, her mind had unintentionally invaded Mun's memories, her vision flashing with the images of the fateful night that had taken away Mun's parents from him. The brief moment of seeing the small family in the car as they travelled having fun and the moment of collision kept repeating in her head, along with the voice she'd heard as Mun was on the brink of unconsciousness.

"All done. Taken care of."

It seemed so familiar to her. Like she'd heard it before.

"All done. Taken care of."

"Got her."

A loud bang made her jolt out of her thoughts, her attention going to the door of the classroom where an ill-tempered looking person stood, his hands on the doorframe.

"Who's So Mun?!?!"

'Not again'

'Go save your boyfriend, Raon-ah'

She quickly got on her feet, swiftly walking out of the class when she'd seen their attention redirected towards someone in the hallway.

'Don't tell me that idiot is going to fight out there'

"Come to the cafeteria storage room after school today."

"Sunbae, that's so romantic of you." Raon cooed from where she stood in front of the class doors. The gang of students who'd accompanied the 'leader' stopped in their tracks, their heads swinging to look at her. "Asking the poor boy out on a date in front of the entire school, look at you."

"Who are you?"

"He won't be there. Whatever you want to say, say it here." Raon stood her ground as Mun quickly held her hand, trying to move her back towards him. She stayed vigilant eyes scorching against the big guy's incredulous face. She knew them, the band of goons who basically ran a 'business' by bullying the younger ones into giving them money. She had never bothered them before, and her heart sank a little bit at how she was so dismissive of something that she saw affected Ungmin and was now affecting Mun terribly.

"Yah, look at this kid." They seemed amused as they walked back towards her, the largest guy at the front seeming to take a particular interest as he got in her face. "What makes you think there'll be any exchange of words?"

Even with Mun pulling her back by her shoulders, she managed to hold the guy's fists as he attempted to hold her collar. The smug look on his face disappeared as he struggled to pull his hands back, and she swiftly kicked his shins making him drop to his knees before she held his head and slammed it against the wall.