The next morning wasn't as hectic as the previous mornings for Raon

 The next morning wasn't as hectic as the previous mornings for Raon. Since her mother had gone to work the day before despite her injuries, she took a break as an apology and the mother daughter duo enjoyed making and eating breakfast together. Given her mother's line of work, it wasn't usual for them to get such an opportunity but when they did, they always made the best out of it.

   As the day progressed it went pretty uneventful other than her being added to a group chat with Ungmin, Mun and their friend Juyeon and being introduced to the said girl as 'the girl who helped Ungmin'. For some reason, the boy kept quiet about the entire ordeal with Hyeoku and Juyeon seemed clueless about it so she didn't say anything either, feeling like it wasn't her place to tell something Ungmin was being so secretive about.

   Ungmin and Juyeon were very welcoming, wantingvto know more about Raon. They were interested in her hobbies, found humor in her antics and just wanted more of her presence. For Raon though, that was hard to deliver. She was used to building a wall around herself and letting herself peek through and show affection was in itself, a tough task. Typing and erasingand typing and backtracking, her mind was at war with herself. She didn't know if she should give it a chance, or ignore them. When she offered to help Ungmin, she was just intending to watch from afar and intervene when necessary until Hyeoku backs off. And she didn't expect the group to be so open to her, as they've been together since they were kids and she was expecting them to be wary of anyone who tried to weasel their way in. That was not the case though.The ecstatic duo was a stubborn bunch, she was deep into conversation with them in no time.

   Turns out they all have a lot of shared interests. And Juyeon and Raon's personality fit together like puzzle pieces, their blunt personality almost alike, save for Juyeon being more of a loudmouth unlike Raon who was more stoic. Having discovered their interest in manhwas and art in general, they made sure to invite Raon to the next time they meet to work on their manhwa. 

   When Mun came home after training with the counters and finally checked his phone, he saw that group chat with him and the other two seemed way too active. Since they hung out almost every weekend, their group wasn't very active save for the sudden bursts of texts about something random. Confused, he checked the chat to see that it was just the other two blowing it up after adding Raon. His heart started beating rapidly, praying that his two goofball friends didn't say anything to embarrass him. Seeing her trying to match his friends' vibe but failing miserably being a socially inept bean made him chuckle and fill his heart with warmth. It made him imagine all of them hanging out the next day at school, maybe he'll be lucky to see her laugh like she did when they called the previous night.

   Recalling their conversation the night before made him crave to hear her voice again. Feel the exact same ecstasy he felt when his name rolled off her tongue. The warmth and content he felt when she chuckled and spoke in such an endearing way. He wanted to experience that again. Wanted to feel how he felt around her for as long as he can. But no matter how many times he tried, he couldn't bring himself to call her. He didn't want to seem desperate or clingy and, in the end, he went to bed with an unsettled heart.