~• Chapter 7•~

|| TW: Mention of suicide. Attempting suicide. ||

"Oh- good morning dorian" Dorian looked around the room. He was in his old room back at the Wytte Mansion. There was a bed next to his where Dani would normally sleep. But that bed is empty.
Dorian looked around again. In the doorway of the room a woman stood there. She had this nice and scary smile on her face.
"Aunt Hilda?"

"Good morning Dorian. Breakfast is ready" Hilda said. She had a a golden heart locket in her hands. Dorian just nodded and shod her away.  Hilda rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.
Now he had some time to actually think things over. The events that lead to where he is now. How he found out that Damien and Dani were dead. The two months before his mother got him was a living hell. The many times have thought about doing it. The many times he had actually tried to die but yet Nico or Monica had always stopped him before he could.

The many times he had walked into Monica's room and cuddled next to her and thought of her as dani. The many times he had mistaken William for Damien.

The day his mother threatened to kill the prince if Dorian didn't go with her. That day was the day he thought he was doing a little bit better. Now he felt like he was going back into the way he was the two months before he was here.

By this time he was crying. Dorian looked over to Dani on the side of the bedroom. Witch had been kept the same since they left. He got out of bed and sat down on her bed. There were a couple of colorful stuffed animals that Dani had. Dorian laid down in his sister's bed.

He imagined all the times they would read stories together after mom and dad went to bed. The times Dani managed to drag Dorian into her bed because she just wanted something to cuddle. All of the pillow wars. All of the arguments that turned the room into laughter.
All of their fun or funny moments were in this room.

Those memories only made him cry harder. Dani was gone. and Dorian knew he would never make those memories again. Oh how he hated this. Tears just keep on flowing down his face. They just wouldn't stop.

Dorian guessed this was the punishment he got for letting Dani and Damien leave to chase after that dragon.  The boy looked around the room.

Curtains

There were Curtains around the dani bed. The colors were a dark red and pink mix. Dorian smiled and grabbed the Curtain. Dorian tied the curtain onto the fan above the two beds. He then pulled a chair underneath the tied curtain. Dorian then proceeded to make a loop big enough for his head to fit.

The boy put his head through the loop and looked down. The ground wasn't far from the chair but it did seem like it was. Dorian smiled. But then it turned into a frown.

What was stopping him?. He was right here. No one could stop him. So why was I scared?.

"Dorian no!" someone was behind. He could feel it. Dorian Sighed and slipped his head out of the loop. Of course, like always, someone was gonna stop him. He turned around to face nico.

"How do you even get here?" Dorian asked.

"A spell," Nico said sheepishly. Now Dorian was confused. Nico can't even do magic, so how could he have come here with a spell?

"You can't even do magic other than see in the future or past"

"Ya, you're right. Dani was the one who ' cursed ' me" Nico said, like he didn't even know dani was dead. Dorian eyes went wide.

"Shit. probably should have not s-"

"Nico.. stop lying!. Dani is dead!" Dorian yelled. Nico looked at him with shock. There was no way someone or Dorian himself managed to convince them that they were dead.

They're alive... they have to be. Dorian had told Nico a couple of days after Will, Mark, and Aisha came back and told the news. Now he was believing they were dead. Did angela convice him they were dead. Or someone else

"I- i think its best if i go..." Nico said. He didn't want Dorian to go insane. But yet if he leaves Dorian might actually be hanging from the ceiling. Nico walked to the boy and gave him a hug around his legs. since Dorian was standing on a chair.

"Don't try anything like this ok?. We're coming to get you" Nico whispered. Dorian nodded and tried to hug him back. Before he knew it, Nico was gone. Of course. The spell could only work for a couple of minutes.