~•Chapter 14•~

“ What the-” Angela looked at the black rock in the night sky. She sat in the window of the storage room. If she could she would help but there was no way for her to help. The storage room was already in flames. Everything inside of the floating rock was in flames.

“Mom!?” Dani yelled. She was over the window of the room. Angela looked at her in shock. Dani was alive?. How was she alive!?. The letter said she was dead.

“Honey. H-. i- How are you even alive…?” Angela asked. Dani shrugged.

“Luck I guess. But you should get out of there. The room is in flames mom!” Dani yelled. She raised her hand for her mother to reach. Angela was fine where she was, she didn’t mind burning to death at all. But seeing dani’s eyes made her wanna leave the burning room.

Angela turned around. The fire was now getting close to her. Almost catching on to her dress. She looked back at dani.

“Is Damien alive?”

“Ya. he's  fine mom. Now come on!.”

Angela nodded and grabbed on to dani’s hand dani allowed her to jump on the broom with her. She had no idea what her daughter was planning but Angela was right there for help. Let's just say Angela had changed sides. Sorta.

“Mom, was it Dorian that made the rock?” Dani asked. She pointed at the black rock. Witches were attacking the rock like it was a mortal enemy. But it wasn’t breaking.

“Ya dorian made that. But i think they think it was the pink hair princess who made it”

“monica not even witch-”

“Dani, other than the Wyttes, a lot of the witches are stupid”

-----

All you could hear was witches yelling and stuff banging onto the rock that Dorian and Monica were stuck in. Monica had no idea what to do and so did dorian.

“At this point it makes no sense why they are attacking this rock,” Dorian muttered. Monica nodded. They just sat in the darkness while listening to yelling and banging.
Dorian sighed.

“They should know you aren’t a witch. I mean you aren’t even wearing black nor have these pointy hats. It should have been obvious.”

“ i am a witch. anyways. How have you been these last couple of days?”

“Not good. But hey i think my mom and aunt are started to realize what they are doing is wrong”

“Ya.”

“Monica i have a q-”

Another loud voice came ringing through the darkness. There was yelling but there  was still banging on the rock. This night has been confusing as fuck. What was it gonna be, a dragon coming to attack this rock in the air. Or something else.

“You think they're dead?” Dani's voice echoed. Dorian eyes went wide then stared at the black ground. Dani- it was dani’s voice. It was her. She was alive. But how?. William said he had seen her die.

“Dani- she alive?” Dorian asked.

“Yes! Dorian! I am alive. Now open this rock! Or whatever it is” Monica smiled and placed her hand on Dorian's shoulder.

“Just do it. See for yourself. Dani is alive.” Monica said. Dorian didn’t know if it was actually dani. Could it be her?. If it was her, where was damien?. Was Damien alive?. Who was dani talking to?. Was that even dani?.

Dorian was getting overwhelmed as millions of questions flew into his mind. The black rock suddenly shattered leaving the two kids to fall to the ground. Carlo was quite literally holding on to the crown and dorian for dear life
Dani snatched Dorian as she let Monica fall.

“Shit- Spirit Save monica!” Dani yelled. Angela looked at her like she was crazy and dorian was confused.

OK DAMN FINE!!  The cat screamed on her shoulders. Just as Monica thought she was dying, hot pink wires surrounded her and were put into a boxed barrier. At the ground there was Aisha and Mark. had no idea where Will, Damien, and nico were.

“Dani drop her, we will catch her!” Mark yelled. Dani looked at the cat and the cat batted at her face and let Monica go. Mark catched her and put her on the ground.

“So dorian. Say something to the witches and we will explain what the fuck happened and what is going on” Angela said. Dorian was so confused that he just stared at his mother. Then back at dani.

“What do i say?”

“Your choice, king dorian” Dani said.

“I’m going to eat you in your sleep” Dorian said so calmly that dani thought he will actual eat her in her sleep

Dorian thought for a moment then decided to say something.

“Ok- so this night has been insane- so as your king.”

“Eh- go home to your kids. If you don’t have them. Just go home. Ill deal with whatever the fuck is going on” Dorian said. The kid was really dead minded. Like all of his brain cells have burned, sprayed, then burned again. He also looked pretty lost.

The witches did as their king told them to do and left the area. Dani flew her mother and Dorian to the ground where the others were at. Dani landed and immediately Dorian fell to the ground. It wasn’t like he was gonna cry his heart out.
No

He was just so confused and lost that he had no idea how to feel.

“Dorian!” Dani yelled. She hugged him tight which put a smile onto Dorian's face. He hugged her back. The crown slipped off his head. Mainly because poor carlo was so tired of holding the huge hunk of metal.

“I feel like i’m gonna explode.” Dorian commented.

“Ya, the last couple of days have been a-.. Crazy time” Dani said. She hugged dorian. Dorian completely forgot about how he thought dani was dead. But he knew she wasn’t so he didn’t react.

“Where's damien?” Dani asked. The other shrugged.

“NICO YOU SON-” suddenly a broom crashed into a tree. Small nico hopped of will and ran straight to dorian and dani.

“Y'all are ok!. Also WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE!?” nico yelled. Pointing at angela. Angela eyed him like she was going to kill the small human.

“So what are we gonna do about that?” Aisha asked. She pointed at the once floating rock. Witch was now into ashes.

“I don’t know and i’-” Dorian fell face first into the ground, Dead as asleep.

“So back to Monica's Castle we go!’ Aisha yelled. Everyone nodded.