~• Chapter 10 •~

Two days later)

“Is everyone ready?” Dani yelled. She was already flying her broom and had her wand ready. Why couldn’t they just take Dorian before the day of the crowning? Who knows. But Dani was ready.
Except for the fact she might accidentally kill someone during this. Cause hey. Her magical powers are fucked up.
Spirit was, somehow, sitting in front of Dani on the broom.

“Ya we're ready!” Monica yelled. She grabbed her broom and flew up to where Dani was at. Behind Monica was nico.

“Nico gonna ride with you. Damien will take mark while the others will ride carlo”

“Okie”

Nico took his time to get on the dani broom. He didn’t want to fall to his death. After a while he managed to get one dani broom.

Everyone flew away from the castle and to the floating rock. Witch was in the middle of the woods and pretty far. But they needed to get Dorian before the crown was placed on his head.

---

“Today is your special day. Soon to be king dorian” a maid said. Dorian wanted to run out of the house and back to the castle. Though his mother has been nice to him lately. He had been scared that she would cause trouble again.

“Ok..” was all that Raven boy could say. she kept on picking out dark outfits from the wardrobe.

“This one looks like the one Da- the old king had worn!”  the maid said. She looked excited and gave Dorian the outfit. She left the room leaving Dorian alone. He put on the black suit which honestly wasn’t that bad. But still. This is what Damien wore when he was crowned. Dorian didn’t like that fact he was wearing his ‘ dead ‘ brother's clothing.

“ You look a lot like your father dorian “ Dorian screamed and threw a pillow at his aunt. He was really not expecting her to see him. Since she decided to get everything ready for the crowning.

“Sorry Aunt hilda..”

“ And you throw like your father. Now are you ready?. People are waiting for you?”

“Already..?”

“Mhm. tons of witches and wizard are excited to meet there new king”

Hilda pulled out her golden heart locket and opened it up. It looked a lot like Angela's golden locket. It was quite scary. The women frowned at the picture inside of the locket. Dorian couldn’t see who it was but it was someone important to his aunt.

“Hans would be proud. So would dani and dan-”

“Aunt hilda never mention there fucking names again” Dorian said angerly. Hilda dropped it. Dorian was the kid to not cuss at all so hearing that sorta scared her for a moment.

Dorian sighed and his face returned to its blank expression. He didn’t say anything for while. After a couple of minutes of looking out the window. Dorian looked at his aunt, who was waiting impatiently.

“Yes I'm ready, Aunt Hilda,” Dorian said. You could tell there was a hint of worry in his voice but it didn’t show on his face. Because it was all blank. Like he had stabbed himself with a needle full of drugs and the face was the outcome. Blank.