~• Chapter 9 •~

Mister!. Mister!” The man turned around to face aisha. She looked like a witch, had the black hat and black clothing, had the wand, and even had Carlo as her little pet. so it was easy to sneak into the witch town. Now she got to play as the sorta clueless child card.

“What kid?.” the man asked, clearly annoyed. Aisha put on the most fake grin ever.

“I heard from my mother that One of Wytte's children was going to be crowned as king. Can you tell me when?” Aisha asked. She tried so hard to act like an innocent child. She was nothing like an innocent child.

“I'm pretty sure it's like two days. But either way its not like you can come. No children at the floating rock unless its queen or king family”

Funny cause i’m almost an adult

Aisha thanked him and ran off. The dwarf had never been so fast in her life. She wanted to get back to the castle as soon as possible. Aisha was honestly sorta scared of witches. Unless she had already met them, then she was fine with them.

---

“ Angela you have been a lot sweeter than normal. It's honestly quite scary” Hilda remarked. There was no tension between hilda and angela. Which was sorta nice.
Angela didn’t say anything and took a sip of her coffee. She continued to read her book.

“You should go check on dorian. He has been stuck in that room for at least a couple of days.” Hilda suggested. Angela put her book down and walked upstairs.

Pictures of Angela’s, once perfect family, were all over the walls. There were pictures of Hans and her wedding. Next to the wedding photo was Damien latching to his father. There was another picture where hilda and hans looked to be arguing while dorian and dani were acting as them.
Another picture of Damien wearing a tiger onesie while Angela was wearing a lion onesie.

Angela couldn’t help but cry. She had let vengeance get the best of her, and now her once perfect family was gone. Hans was gone. And so was Dani and Damien. Who next?.
Dorian? Hilda?.

Angela fell to the ground and just sat there. She let the tear roll check. Her hand went into her dress pocket and a golden heart locket appeared in her hand. She opened it to see a picture of all of her children. Damien was sitting in a chair while holding onto the twins.

“Mom?” Dorian bent down to his mother's height. Angela wrapped her arms around her son. Dropping the heart locket. Dorian didn’t hug her back. He didn’t know if he should.

“I’m sorry Dorian.” Dorian nodded and just let his mom cry into his shoulder. For a while he just thought she was heartless and just using him. But Dorian realized that his mother was just as hurting as he was.

“Mom. Do you still want me to be king?” Dorian asked. Angela looked at her son. She didn’t want to lose her only child. So maybe Dorian being king was a good thing. He might be able to survive as a king. And maybe angela wouldn’t have to lose her only alive child if dorian was king,

“ Yes”

“Why?”

“Because its apart of a prophecy dorian” Angela said. She wasn’t lying but at the same time was.

“Ok-”

“In two days you will be crowned my son” Angela said softly. Dorian nodded.