MizTV

Ladies and Gentlemen Please Welcome, The Host of MizTV

Ladies and Gentlemen Please Welcome, The Host of MizTV... THE MIIIIZZZ!!!!!!

Miz: WelcometotheMostMustSeeWWETalkShowWelcomeTo...

Crowd: MIZ TV!!!

Miz: MizTV! So, Before I get to my guest Tonight, I would like to address the Black Hole that just Suddenly Appeared the other day. What the hell caused that? And how haven't we all been sucked in yet. Okay enough playing around, Please welcome my Guest Tonight. She is a Member of The DKV crew, Please Welcome, SAKAMATA CHLOE!!!

Chloe comes out and smiles at the audience as she goes to her chair by the Miz.

Miz: Chloe, Welcome to Miz TV. How you feeling today?

Chloe: I'm feeling pretty good... Thank you Miz.

Miz: Now Chloe I've asked you to come to Miz TV because, It has been over a Year since you've Joined The DKV Crew and I'd like to know How it's been for you, What's it like?

Chloe: Um... Well Miz, Every day I spend with them feels like a new adventure. They're all such very good friends. 😊

Miz: Adventures huh? You Seem Pretty Close with Them. Ya Know, My Sources tell me there's someone in particular you're extremely close to. Just asking, What's going on with you and Joe Marshall.

Chloe Immediately Blushes at just the Mention of Joe. The Two are Very close, In fact, Joe's the Very Reason she Saved Dario when she was on a mission to Kill him.

Chloe: U-Umm... W-Well...

Chloe's eyes Widened, She Knew Exactly Who this was as Io Came out and came Face to Face with her.

The Two have a Staredown, Getting ready to fight, when suddenly BAM, Jade attacks from behind and the Two villainous Women are Beating the hell out of Chloe.

Suddenly Cody.CHR & C_F get in and Grab onto Chloe, Holding her hostage and making her essentially a Punching bag for Io and Jade.

Chloe also Recognizes That music Very well. MrRollins2 comes out with a huge smile on his face as he Swipes Chloe and laughs.

He turns to the Camera and gloats.

MrRollins2: Once Again Joseph. Another Time where you couldn't protect your friends. Ciao Chumps!!

He uses the Wattpad Glove and teleports his crew and Chloe away.

Backstage....

Joe Finally did show up but it was too late.

Joe: Chloe?! Chloe!!

BD Roman: I don't think she's here dude.

Dario: I think whoever made that black hole got to her before we did.

Joe: God Damnit!!!

He punches The Wall, and created a massive hole as a result.

Cody: We need to find her and fast..

Joe: Let's check the security footage.

They all check the security footage and See MrRollins2 and his goons swiping her away.

Joe: Woah Roman... Is that you?

Everyone immediately looks at BD Roman with suspicion.

BD Roman: Dude, I was in the car with you this whole time Jackass.

Joe: Fair enough.

End of Chapter