Not Doing Well

BD Roman, Dario and Cody were chatting about their next Move Against MrRollins2.

Joe (off screen): Yeah... Okay tell her I'll call her later. Thank you Kiara.

He hangs up.

Dario: What'd Kiara have to say?

Joe: Chloe's not Doing well. Ever since she Got captured By Pierce, She doesn't want to talk to anyone but me.

Cody: That might be a little exaggerated.

Joe: She also sent me The Messages between her and Chloe.

Joe: I told Kiara I'll call her later. In the meantime we gotta find some people to help us and right now I'm not liking our chances.

Knock Knock!

BD gets up and gets the door, As the door opens, He sees a new guy.

Jay: Hi. My name is Stunning Jay. I'm here to Speak to a Joseph Marshall.

Joe: *Accent* Zis iz not Vere Joseph Marshall Lives. He's in Zat house over Zere.

Jay: Joseph Everyone knows who you are, Drop the Accent.

Joe: (Accent) I Duuun't Knew Vat You're Toking Abuute. Zis is meh Vice.

BD Roman punches him right in the mouth.

Joe: Ow! You Fuck Bag!

Jay: Now that you're finally ready to stop Messing around, I want to join you guys to defeat This "MrRollins2" Character. Who is he exactly?

Cody: Well, One day a moose ate my homework while he was on a mission to destroy the death star with the Forces of Narnia. Of course this did require the Integral aid of Batman who Teamed up with the one and only Tinkerbell to send Darth Vader to Gravity Falls where Mario was on vacation.

Joe: .......

Dario: .......

BD Roman: .......

Joe: (Accent) ........

Jay: That was not even close to what I asked.

Joe: Okay, MrRollins2's Real Name is Pierce and he is my Evil Twin hellbent on Killing me, Taking over the account and Ruling the universe.

Jay: Oh, is THAT all.

Joe: Nope. During our time on commentary during Roman's match, I overheard him talking about Some "Lord" of his.

Dario and Cody look at each other in confusion.

Jay: We must stop him and close that black hole.

Joe: Agreed. Let's get going.

End of Chapter