Part-1 Meeting

Author Pov:"

The story starts revealing a cute boy who just crossed 18 climbed on bus took a ticket and move towards his seat.
Jimin saw a handsome man with pure black suit was sitting on his seat."

Jimin:"(in hesitation)Excuse me sir."
Handsome man:"(in burning anger)WHAT !!"
(Without even giving him a look)

Jimin:" ab...abb...(in sad voice)"
Man:"WHAT IT IS HAAAA!!"
Jimin: "si...sir that's mm..my seat. "
(in low tone)"
Yoongi:"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING"

Man suddenly saw Jimin's cute face and think.

Man's POV: "

He is so beautiful just like an angel but i think that i scared him what should i do of this anger. "

Pov end

Yoongi: "what happened did you want something (in sweet and calm tone)"

Author pov: "
Jimin look around and saw that every one was looking him he became nervous and about to cry but somehow he control him self."

Jimin: "(with teared eyes)Si..sir that's m..my seat. "
Yoongi: "(in calm tone )oh come here. "

Author pov: "

Yoongi move to his seat actually Jimin's seat was near window and yoongi's seat was just beside Jimin's seat.
Jimin was about to sit but suddenly the bus moves and jimin fall on yoongi's laps. Yoongi grap jimin so that he would not fall he felt that something was getting hard in his pants☻☻😈.
Yoongi grab Jimin by his waist tightly like he want to stay like this with jimin forever. Jimin starts enjoying but blushing. He also dont want to leave him but suddenly he felt something was hard down but suddenly he realise and try to get up but yoongi was holding him tightly so he touch yoongi's hand.
When yoongi felt touch of jimin on his hands he came back to reality and release jimin. Jimin sit on his seat and said."

Jimin: "sor...sorry(while blushing hard)."
Yoongi: "its ok are you ok i think you have fever(while touching his forehead)
Jimin: "n..no i am ok (while hidding his face)"
Yoongi: "(he reliases what happend to jimin so he smirked in his mind). "

Author pov: "

After sometime jimin felt asleep while putting his head on window.
Yoongi saw that and try to put Jimin's head on his shoulder but a speed breaker came and Jimin's head bounce on yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi was just thinking how beautiful, cute and innocent Jimin is."