12 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅

KAVIN POV:

I am not sure if you know about it,but your son was doing illegal things against our company! Also, he is part of a mafia gang, and he was harassing my girl!
L: Where do you have proof, Kavin?

Kavin took out the papers and threw them on the tablet. Arm Rattanakosin took it and looked into the papers.

A: Are you kidding me, Luke? You said you would end things with the gang and stop harassing girls!
L: father
A: shut up! kavin Saengkaew I will take care of the matter; it won't happen, I promise!
K: You said it the last time also, but Luke hadn't stopped anything! We need to end our contract!
A: No, please. I promise I will take care of the matter. It won't repeat, I promise!
K: And what exactly are you going to do?
A: Luke From now on, you won't get from me any money or access to my cards. Also,  I make sure you won't stay in the gang, or else I will throw you out of the house!
Father, you can't do it!
A: Of course I can! Kavin Saengkaew, is this enough?
K: Hmmm, sure, but if next time something similar happens, then I will end our contract immediately!
A: Yes, Kavin Saengkaew. I make sure nothing like that ever happens!
K: Good, then! I'm going now!

Kavin smirked at Luke and walked out of the office.

AUTHOR POV 

A: Why did you do this? You know you are lucky that Kavin didn't end our contract!
L:Father, you were just joking about the money, right?
A:No, I wasn't! If you want money, you have to earn it!
L: Father, this is not fair!
A: Of course it is fair! Now end things with the gang, or else you know what will happen!
L: Yes, father!

LUKE POV 

Kavin, I am going to kill you for what you have done to me. You see what I am capable of when I get mad.

K: What are you going to do to me?
L: "shocked," of course nothing!
K: Luke, I am warning you to stay away from Kaning, or else I will do something worse than cancel our contract!
L: All of this is only for that bitch!

"Kavin grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the wall. Luke was panicking and held his hand to try to pull him away."

K: Listen to me, bitch! One time, I heard you talking like that about her! I will beat the shit out of you!

"Kavin let him go and went out of the company."

"Luke was trying to catch his breath as Kavin was choking him."

Man, he is crazy. I will stay away from that asshole.

Sorry for the short but am again 😭

🍾🐰❤️