chapter 2

Y/n was working on more of his tech while listening to music while he was Aizawa was telling class 1-A about the sports festival.

Katsumi " Is your worthless son taking part? "

Y/n " Can't to busy and they wont allow me to take part. "

Aizawa " That's true however Y/n you will be stand by to help people if we need you. "

Y/n " ( sarcastically ) That's gonna be fuckin' fun. "

Aizawa " Language and you're gonna do this whether you like it or not. "

Y/n just flipped his adopted mom off and continued working on his tech until he got a text from a friend Owen it said :

Owen " Y/n I have more scrap for you, you want it? "

Y/n " Fuck yeah just go to the front of UA and I'll collect it. "

Owen " Alright I'll be there in a minute. "

Y/n stopped texting Owen and walked out his forcefield.

Y/n " I'm off. "

Aizawa " Where to? "

Y/n " My mate Owen is bringing some stuff that I could use. "

Y/n then walked out the classroom and walked to the front gate of UA and saw Owen with a truck full of scrap metal.

Y/n " Sup Owen so what you go for me? "

Owen " Nothing much just scrap but still useful. "

Y/n " Thanks I wouldn't have made all my stuff without your help. "

Owen " Don't mention it I'm glad I can help. "

Owen then gets in the truck and dups all the scrap next to Y/n as it did Y/n took out a weird looking gun :

Y/n shot the gun and a blue beam of energy shot towards the scrap then when it connected the energy circled the scrap, Y/n lifted the gun in the air which lifted the scrap in the air with it making it a levitation device

Y/n shot the gun and a blue beam of energy shot towards the scrap then when it connected the energy circled the scrap, Y/n lifted the gun in the air which lifted the scrap in the air with it making it a levitation device. Y/n then walked into a storage container with his name on it he opened it and put the scrap inside then closed it and locked it, he walled back to classroom 1-A and sat down on his seat.

??? " Excuse me but what was that about? "

Y/n looked over to see :