chapter 3

Y/n was setting his his work desk from UA into the league of villains HQ he had been moving a lot of his stuff there, when he was finally done he walked to the main area to see everyone watching the sports festival as it restarted.

Y/n " ... Can I fuck with it? "

Everyone turned to Y/n.

Toga " You can do that? "

Y/n " Yes it's me and I worked on some of UA's systems. "

Tamari " Do it. "

Y/n sat down and when he did a holographic interface appeared so Y/n started to mess with it.

Y/n " Alright everything is prepared. "

Dabi " That Bakugo girl is going to make another speech. "

Katsumi " I just wanna say ... "

Y/n " Here we go. "

Y/n pressed a button.

A.I Katsumi " That I still sleep with a stuffed animal. "

The crowd started to laugh and Katsuki was furious.

Katsumi " I SAID ... "

A.I Katsumi " I get pissed off when others get more attention then me I mean it's me. "

Some of Katsumi's classmates started to laugh and so did the league of villains.

Katsumi " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE PIECE OF SHIT! I SAID .... "

A.I Katsumi " That I regret coming to UA I'm always scared that much that I almost wet myself. "

Y/n was dying of laughing and so where the league of villains.

Y/n " Revenge bitch. "

Twice " That's worth it ... it was kind mean, who cares. "

Dabi " What else can you do? "

Y/n " What you want doing? "

Dabi " I want Endeavor to be humiliated. "

Y/n " May your wish be granted. "

Y/n started to mess with the interface and then pressed one final button, in the sports festival arena multiple screens opened showing Endeavor in her office then one of her employees.

Endeavor " Ahh did you get my bitch cream? "

Employee " Yes it was hard to find but here it is the cream that makes you an even more of a bitch then you already are, which I thought would be impossible since you mistreated your husband making him go insane then abusing your youngest and neglecting your other kids. "

Y/n " I know Dabi why not shine some light on it? "

Dabi " ... Thanks Y/n oh look at her face. "

The league of villains looked at the screen to see her face bright red and her flames going out of control, a lot of heroes was trying to calm her down.

Nezu " I'm sorry everyone but it looks like someone has hacked into our systems. "

Y/n " Can't really hack into something that I'm already in right then one final trick. "

Y/n messed around with the interface one final time and pressed one final button making a massive screen appear showing a picture of Y/n with a message saying that Y/n had died, all the men there stood up in respect.

Y/n " [ using a voice changer and hacks into the speakers ] Thank you my fellow gentlemen the one you call Y/n has fallen and I will never forgive UA for their actions, it's time for me to get planning goodbye for now. "