Chapter 6

Y/n was now standing at the back of classroom 1-A pretending to pay attention to his mother's lecture, eventually she stopped.

Aizawa " Alright who can summarise what I just said? ... Y/n. "

Y/n " I'm not a student and I fell asleep. "

Aizawa " Little brat. "

Y/n " Anyway can I go work on my bike? "

Aizawa " Not yet Mirko and Lady Nagant have an assignment when they are done then they will monitor you again and then you can work on your bike. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] Fine when do they get back? "

Aizawa " Tomorrow. "

Y/n " Cool. "

Y/n then took of his helmet and it showed a holographic image of Y/n's new bike then he started to edit the image by adding notes about any changes that need to be made, new features mainly security protocols and what not to do while making and driving the bike.

Izumi " I thought all your suits features were deactivated? "

Y/n " They were but when I fixed what Mei did yesterday I somehow reactivated the holographic projection system and don't worry it was only the projection system power loader already looked at it. "

Y/n continued editing the image but saw that it started to glitch and then just shut off.

Y/n " [ looks at the helmet ] It's never done that before. "

Y/n tried to reactivate the holographic projection system but it didn't work at first then a screen appeared with this image :

Y/n " Oh shit it's a virus someone get power loader to reactivate my antivirus and firewall! "

Then the class president known as Iida :

Ran out the classroom and to get power loader, the icon started to laugh as it did the virus was spreading through Y/n's systems while it did Y/n's helmet and suit started to spark

Y/n " Wow this hurts like a bitch. "

Iida then came back in with power loader and Mei they then used the device to reactivate Y/n's antivirus at first the virus stayed in Y/n's systems, eventually it disappeared from the screen and Y/n fell to his knees.