𝟭𝟬 | 𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗬

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐...

Seokjin rolled his eyes in boredom. He sips in tiny of his red wine as his gaze wanders around the dimly lit room. Even though he is a businessman who needs to expand his social circle, Seokjin despises this type of event. He's an introvert and didn't have the enthusiasm to meet new people. However, giving him the responsibility of running his multimillion-dollar company; it is his job to meet and greet all types of people. Just to find a good business prospect.

"At least smile a bit..."

Before he chided in annoyance, Seokjin turned his head to see who was speaking. "You know how much I hate this, Hoseok..."

Hoseok mocked his friend, "No doubt!" And laugh amusedly.

"How long do I need to be here?" Seokjin inquired. 

Hoseok shrugged. "Maybe another two hours..." he simply said.

Seokjin groaned. "Damn!"

Hoseok laughed once more. "All you have to do is be patient. You only need to wait for the launch to begin before greeting the designer. After that, you can jump into your Lambo like a flash."

"This is not my cup of tea..." Seokjin gushed.

"Not your kind of tea but someone tho..." Hoseok smirked as his gaze moved to the centre of the hall. 

Seokjin follows the gesture and sighs as he notices Taehyung conversing with a few people in the group. His face lit up with delight and he burst out laughing whenever someone said something amusing. What a social butterfly!

Seokjin shakes his head while sipping his wine. "I don't get Mr Choi's obsession with this fashion show. He didn't even work in this field. And the fact that I'm here just to impress him is ridiculous!"

Hoseok snickered at the complaint. "Well, you're the one that wanted to be a businessman though..."

Seokjin fixed his gaze on his friend. "Whatever Hoba..."

Hoseok chuckles. "Just wait until the highlight of the night. Then we can talk about the project with Director Lee for a minute or two before you can flee from this place..." he said.

Seokjin hummed in agreement, knowing that this is the price he need to pay for being a successful businessman running a big company with multimillions profits and tons of high-end projects.

Seokjin was about to get another wine glass when someone beat him up and grabbed the glass he was aiming for. "Hey, that's -" his voice became stuck in his throat where his eyes fixated on the silhouette. Seokjin gasped as his eyes widen in awe. 

"Ah, sorry. Mine!" the velvety voice said in mischief as beautiful adorned on her face.

"It's - it's okay..." Seokjin stuttered. He clears his throat in embarrassment when he can see how Hoseok raised his brows questionably. Seokjin ignored the smirk of his best friend. 

That beautiful lady with a mole on the side of her cheek giggles. And Seokjin nearly died of a heart attack. That's the most beautiful sound he ever heard in his life. It's a little exaggerated, but that's how his brain interpreted it. 

"Seokjin..." he said, extending his hand. 

The lady raised her brows in wonder before she clutched the veiny hand. "Hyuna..."

Seokjin gave a cheshire cat grin. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady..." 

Hyuna giggled at the flirtatious remarks. "Well, same goes to you, Seokjin-ssi!"