S1 E4: We Messed Up

Today it wasn't a busy day in the store, we were just chilling until something happened. In the meantime, we watched as Rad was talking to his biceps. "I'm just gonna come out and say it, no offense" "Oh no, what is it?" "You're so beautiful" "No you are, I hate it" "Why can't you just accept you're the beautiful one? Why does it always have to be me!" "Shut up! You're making me blush. I'm so upset" "Stop it! You're making me blush. I'm so upset" "Oh my gosh, just kiss-" Rad was cut off by me. "AAAH. Please let something happen so I don't have to listen to this anymore!" I yelled.

Then Mr. Gar popped out from the floor. "RAD, YOU SLACKER! Unpack that box" He yelled raising a box with his foot. Rad quickly grabbed it and opened it. It revealed to be Mr. Gar in an old lady dress. He threw cans of cat food at Enid, which she quickly scanned and bagged. "Can I pay with a check, I also have a coupon. Hurry! I gotta go home and feed my cat! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME" He said coldly.

His voice made Enid scared but she snapped out of it and rung up the check and coupon. "I need someone to help me to my car. K.O, chop chop. Mittens can't wait all day. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME NOW" He coldly said again. "Yes sir, Mr Old Lady, sir" K.O said. K.O walked outside to help Mr Gar safely to his car and came right back. "How did it go?" Enid asked. "Pretty all right, I think" K.O said giving a thumbs up.

Mr Gar suddenly drove his car into the entrance of the store almost hitting K.O. He blew on his whistle and stuck his head out the window. "Great work on operation old lady, folks" Mr. Gar said. "I didn't do anything" I said. An alarm suddenly rang on Gar's watch. "That's my super top secret mission alert. I'll leave you in charge of the store while I'm gone. Don't go in my office! And don't Disappoint Me" He said driving away.

"We should definitely not go into Mr, Gar's office" K.O said. "After that whole spiel? No way" Enid agreed. "Let's just think about anything but his office" I said leaning on a counter. Rad looked over at the office and and then voiced one of his biceps. "Wonder what's in his office?" He said. "It's probably got, you know, stuff in it" Enid said. "Probably stuff that would have no interest to us" I said crossing his arms. "Maybe, Mr. Gar wants us to go in his office. For training purposes" K.O said. "That makes no sense" I said giving him deadpan expression. "I mean that we could do our job better if we knew more about him. We could even make him proud" K.O said smiling. "The answer is no, K.O. None of us, no matter how curious we are, will go anywhere near that office" I said sternly.

"I mean it could be a test, I mean why else would he bring it up anyway" Rad said. "Maybe to keep kids like you from touching something your not supposed to" I said crossing her arms. "Rena, come on. Just one little peak wouldn't hurt, please" Enid said pleading. I rolled my eyes somehow giving in. "Ok fine, just a peak. But if we get caught I'm gonna say I had nothing to do with it" I said walking over to the office.

We reached the front door, Rad opened it found only a small boxed in office. "What? Is this it?" Rad asked before suddenly falling into a secret entrance underground. We jumped down and found ourselves in a room full of cameras that watched over the whole plaza. "Dang, no wonder he knows everything that goes on in the plaza" Rad said. "Do you think he has one in the bathroom?" I said jokingly.

K.O looked over at a desk and found pictures of Mr. Gar. "Look, this picture is of Mr. Gar shaking hands with the president of the universe. This one is of him fighting Lord Boxman. This one is of--woah wait" K.O said cutting himself off. The last picture was of a young woman with blonde hair in a silver outfit. "Wow who's the babe?" Enid asked. "That my/his mom" I and K.O said together. "Why does Mr. Gar have a picture of my mom in his office?" K.O asked. "Well they did know each other back then so maybe this is just so he can reminisce" I said taking the picture from K.O

"Mom used to know Mr. Gar?" K.O asked. My eyes widened a little at his words, Carol didn't tell him? "Oh you didn't know, um" I said thinking of what to say. "Maybe he just has a thing for vintage beauty" Rad said.