S1 E2: Lets Be Friends

(This basically just a part 2 of the first episode)

We were just about finished with cleaning up all Darrell's robot parts. K.O was fanboying over Mr. Gar after what happened. "I couldn't believe it, it was so cool. When I'm a hero I want to be just like Mr. Gar" He said proudly. Enid laughed. "There's more to being a hero than fancy moves" Enid said. I broke one of Darrell's arms in half and threw it in the trash. "Yeah, it takes hard work and practice. This what we're doing right now, is us training under Mr. Gar to be heroes" I said adding to what Enid was saying. "So your training by just, cleaning up garbage. I can do that, I must do that" K.O said getting serious. "We don't just clean up garbage. We also fight evil robots sometimes" Rad said fitting in the last robot part in the trash can. "Oooh sometimes. Wait that means more than one time. How can there even be so many robots" K.O asked.

Enid got on one knee near K.O.. "Take a knee, K.O" She told him. K.O got down on both of his knees in front of Enid. "I said knee, not knees" Enid said correcting him. "Like this" K.O said get on one knee. "Why is he taking a knee? His height is like knee level" I asked. "Whatever, anyway. When a dumb nerd and a dumb factory love each other very much, they spend a lot of time and money making dumb robots to attack the plaza" Enid explained. "Dumb Nerd! Dumb Nerd! What dumb nerd?!?!" K.O asked desperately. "Lord Buttman" Rad said answering K.O. "Of course, The Buttman" K.O said.

Rena rolled her eyes at this. "Rad don't confuse him. Its Lord Boxman, which is not at all menacing. Also are you trying to tell me that you didn't see that giant evil factory across the street, because its hard to miss" I said pointing across the street at Boxmore. K.O saw it and it blew his mind. "Whhaaatt!!!" He shouted while Rad and Enid laugh at how funny K.O looked. "Ok well I'm going back inside before Gar sees that we're just standing here talking about Boxmore" I said getting back to work.

I went in aisle 4 to restock some fruit cans. I'm so relieved that I don't have to fight anymore Boxman robots, that creep sends them to attack the plaza all the time and for what, what does even get out of it. Good thing he makes simple small level threats. (Sigh) K.O seems like a good kid, I didn't know Carol even had a kid. Its been such a long time since we seen each other, and I was excited that I found out she worked at the plaza, but the mention of her having a kid wasn't brought up. I was putting up the last fruit can, when suddenly I saw K.O on the shelf. "Hi Rena" He said.

I jumped back gasping in shock. "K.O! Wait did I stock you by a mistake while I was having an inner monologue?" I asked. "No, I just crawled up here" K.O said. "Oh well get down. Because if you were an actual store item you'd be too cute to put a price on" I said picking him up and putting him down on the floor. "But I want hang out with you guys, and be friends" K.O said. Rad came over with a box, opening it and taking what's in it onto the shelves. "You can't just hang out here. We work here, it's our job" Rad said. "Ooh, well can I have a job too?" K.O asked patting Rad's butt. "Not just anyone can work here. You gotta have mad skills. Like this" Rad said. He demonstrated by shooting a laser out of his finger to stack a shelf with cans. "That was beautiful" K.O said. Rad blushed a bit flattered. "Yeah it was, definitely" Rad said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I guess that was ok, but how about this" I said. I went up to an ice cream machine and spun it on my finger. "That's so amazing!" K.O said amazed. "I know it's nothing really. I should probably put this down before I get myself in trouble" I said holding the freezer still. "Rad, Rena, Magazines, restock them" Enid called out almost making me drop the freezer. K.O went over to Duke's counter to ask her for a job. "Enid, I would like a job here please" He asked. "K.O, you do not want to spend your days looking at all this" Enid said gesturing to the store. "Yes I do, I can help, I can do anything" K.O said excited. "Anything huh? Well how about this" Enid said shooting a fireball out of her foot. It ricochets all over the store until it hits a pair of sunglasses which flew through the air and landed on Enid's eyes. K.O looked dumbfounded. "Well, I can do this other thing" K.O said. He strained as he punched the air. "FIREBALL!!!" K.O yelled. Nothing was happening and he continued to strain. I looked at this and felt a bit sorry for him. "Poor kid" I said as I went back to work. Then just when I was turning around I heard a huge crash sound behind me. "Oh my gosh, did he actually do it!" I said turning around. Sadly it was just some broccoli looking kid and a mess pickles, which I hate.