Prolly not

Mickey, entering the front yard, picking up after the last chapter.

"Logan, stop being a shit head." I push him through the gate making him stumble.

"Hey! Don't hit logan! Rude I swear to fuck I'll break your room and not let you have the yard sometimes!" Logan begins his rambling.

"Yup...uhuh ok." I open the door letting logan inside.

Sammy was in the kitchen and the cleaner was in the living room with one eye on the hoover and the other on Sammy.

"Hey! Sammy go to bed you rude guy, not allowed sleep in the kitchen this time it's bold! Get in trouble now! Go!" Logan points upstairs.

"Sammy please don't listen to your fathers sabbatical."
I pause and turn to logan "And you, move." I push Logan gently in his chest and he stomps his foot and goes upstairs still rambling.

"Dads so bold." Sammy stomps his foot in gesture.
"I know, such a dude isn't he bud, can you get out your notes please?" I beckon to his school bag, logan has started to homeschooling Sammy,   
You might not know it, but logan does have brains under all that blonde.

"Yeah ok."  Sammy grabs his English workbook.

"You stay here good boy." I jog upstairs to see what terror my husband is causing.

"why you getting dark out its only 5 o'clock! Stupid, ugly sky!  Arrrrggg make me so angry!" logan is shaking his fist at the window.

"what the fuck are you doing!" I can't help but laugh at his weirdness.

"stupid sky! What! What want!" he yells, chucking a pillow at me.

"go help Sammy with his homework, now please." I say with conviction.
"fine! Stupid guy! And tell him! He never go to my cafe ever again! It's mine! Stupid man!" logan roars as he walks past me.

"Ok logan." I nod in agreement to whatever the fuck he just said and turn to have a smoke on the bedroom balcony.

It still doesn't feel like my house, like I'm an impo-

"I want one!!" Logan interrupts my monolog.
"A smoke?" I open the packet towards him, not wanting to make him more mad with a  negative.

"yeah!" He snatches one off of me.
"Where's that sweet guy who was so nice a few months ago?" I jokingly question receiving a punch,I light his smoke for him.

"Now, all better." I coo as I pull logan closer to me.
"Your hairs getting to be a bit of a mop."

"NOT!" He roars over the balcony, making me, the all powerful Mickey Milkovich jump.
"OK,ok, how about we leave Sammy's work today? Hmm? Sammy can have a break and so can Logan." I question him, rubbing his side.

"K." He nods in response, taking a large puff of his cigarette.

"Go sleep whatever you have going on right now off, go good man." I pat his fluffy hair and remove his cigarette from his fingers to abandon in an ashtray.

"Hmmkay." Logan stumbles to our bed whilst I go down to help Sammy pack his stuff away.

"Sammy? Oh...oh, where are you sweetie pie?" I put on a funny high pitched voice hoping it will attract him.

I quickly pack his stuff away in his little blue backpack, I hear a loud splash of water behind me.

"Oh...Sammy. that's a bit of a mess you made there, thank you so much." I say in the most monotone voice I can muster.

"Have to make potato soup." Sammy says as he dunks his sleeves into a pot of water.

"Yeah....I...uhm..ok." I approach him, it was a large pot, followed by two more large pots and a bowl, all filled with water and chock full of potatoes. Unpeeled, soggy, mushy potatoes.

"I don't really like this." I scratch the back of my head not knowing how to fix this, I mean it's like 30 potatoes all together.

"Would dad like potato soup?" Sammy cocks his head at me as he squishes a potato in his palm.

"I mean..uhm..dad's a picky eater so prolly not." I take Sammy off of his makeshift stool, a plastic box with a book on top.

"Why? You're tall enough to use the sink with out a stool." I snicker and take about 7 potatoes, putting them in a dry  bowl and hand them to Sammy.

"Here play with these if you want." And I throw out all the other mangled potatoes as Sammy carts his own away.

Back to my monolog, I feel like an imposter here, like I don't suit living such an easy life.
Most people argue with me, like mandy about dating a special needs man, but people don't realize this is the easiest life I've ever had.