Ancient Gold (NSFW)

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V.

My hands roam her body, exploring every inch of her bare skin, memorizing the curves and dips. It feels so good to be able to touch her like this again. To taste her, to breathe her in.

I really wasn't expecting her to come back. I didn't think she would, especially after I told her not to. I know I would get the hell out of here if I was Y/N. But shit, I'm so glad she did. I don't know how much longer I would have lasted if she hadn't come back. I would probably still be in this room, staring at the rope above my head.

But what matters now is that she is here. She's here, beneath me in my cot, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes that I could stare at all day. She's here, and she's not going anywhere anytime soon.

"What're you thinking about?" she asks me, breaking me out of my trance.

"Nothing," I lie, leaning down to press my lips against hers.

She sighs happily as I deepen the kiss, and her fingers find their way to my hair, running through it. I pull away slightly, my forehead resting against hers, our breath mixing together.

"You've got such wild hair, Katuski," she giggles, tugging gently on a strand.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, no," she replies. "I like it."

I smirk, placing my hand on her cheek and caressing it gently. "So, what are we going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we just gonna lay around all day, or do something fun?" I continue, my smirk widening.

"Aw, are you getting impatient, Captain," she replies, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Maybe," I shrug, kissing her jaw.

"What are you doing?" she asks, a hint of surprise in her tone.

"Making sure you stay," I reply, moving my mouth lower and sucking on her neck.

She lets out a soft moan and closes her eyes. "Katsuki..."

I move down, kissing her shoulder and collarbone, my lips trailing over her chest. She arches her back, her fingers still tangled in my hair, and lets out a sigh of contentment.

"You're such a tease," she complains.

"That's because I love to see you squirm," I smirk, licking a line down her stomach.

Her eyes flutter shut, her hips bucking upwards, searching for friction.

"What is it, Princess?"

"You know damn well what it is," she responds, her voice laced with frustration.

"Then tell me," I whisper, moving my mouth lower, kissing her thighs and nipping at them playfully.

"Please," she whines, her fingers gripping tighter onto my hair.

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me, Katsuki," she begs.

I can't help but grin at her words. She wants me just as much as I want her.

I lift myself up, hovering above her. Her eyes open, and they lock with mine.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," I tell her before pressing my lips against hers. She smiles against the kiss, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"Shut up and fuck me already," she mutters between kisses.

"Impatient," I comment, chuckling softly.

I then move lower, kissing her neck, biting it softly, earning a gasp from her. My fingers trail along her skin, tracing her curves, feeling the goosebumps on her flesh.